Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,631 members, 7,944,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now (3731 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by tosyne2much(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you'll probably be single for the rest of ur life due to the bigoted nature of parents

I can't even believe a 30yrs old guy would allow his parents to be playing chess with his life...

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww... keep bowing to every decision your parents make for you........
Síssy.
roflwkmd @ the bolded
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by IamLEGEND1: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd @ the bolded
i'm telling u bruh..

some guys never cease to amaze...

you are 30yrs old and ur parents are still deciding how u go about ur life..... you might as well just go back and continue living with them...
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'm telling u bruh..

some guys never cease to amaze...

you are 30yrs old and ur parents are still deciding how u go about ur life..... you might as well just go back and continue living with them...
I dey tell you bro

At 30, you are already at a stage when your parents have no choice other than respect your decisions
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by infortech(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thank you all for all your advice.
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Sparkles003(f): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul.
After 30 years of holding body you want to lose your virginity in just one day because of konji.
Keep it till your marriage you will be glad you did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious Names Naija Guys Often Call Ladies / When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.