Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,319 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) (29060 Views)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2015
akthedream:

I will expose you...

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-asewo-joints-area/675#36430939

Lol...you are simply an idiot. walahi...
Do you want me to go digging and reeling out all your posts in your favourite thread. You once said it that 80% of your posts on nairaland is on the ashawo thread (Don't go and edit it oo). I don't have all the bullshittime to go digging out all your posts. Shows how useless and jobless you are.
I am giving you too much attention and it's probably making you feel so excited. You have no life outside nairaland, no life after self-service.ing and chasing cheap sluts.
You are as black as a burnt coal, face hardened like boko haram terrorist, eyes red like fire. You are uglier than the devil. I dare you to post your best picture online.

All you do all day is to cause trouble on nairaland. No wonder you were placed on permanent ban in your beloved ashawo thread.

Imbe.cile
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
akthedream:
Sister redbenson,why you too dey run from the thread?...Na kids like you full there now...
Coward like you....
Agbero..
Always sparking off e-wars and fights.
Local tout
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Flips:

Lol...you are simply an idiot. walahi...
Do you want me to go digging and reeling out all your posts in your favourite thread. You once said it that 80% of your posts on nairaland is on the ashawo thread (Don't go and edit it oo). I don't have all the bullshittime to go digging out all your posts. Shows how useless and jobless you are.
I am giving you too much attention and it's probably making you feel so excited. You have no life outside nairaland, no life after self-service.ing and chasing cheap sluts.
You are as black as a burnt coal, face hardened like boko haram terrorist, eyes red like fire. You are uglier than the devil. I dare you to post your best picture online.

All you do all day is to cause trouble on nairaland. No wonder you were placed on permanent ban in your beloved ashawo thread.

Imbe.cile
Sorry,the thing don pain you welllllaaaa..hahaha
You see your life?
Go dig everything asap...
I visit that thread to tackle chronic prostitute chaser like you...
A grown fool like you chasing and hunting cheap girls and prostitutes all over the internet..
Shame on you...hahahaha
The thing pain am well well....hahahahahaha
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
akthedream:

Sorry,the thing don pain you welllllaaaa..hahaha
You see your life?
Go dig everything asap...
I visit that thread to tackle chronic prostitute chaser like you...
A grown fool like you chasing and hunting cheap girls and prostitutes all over the internet..
Shame on you...hahahaha
The thing pain am well well....hahahahahaha
You are dumbass grin grin grin grin
who is pained? Me or you? who started cursing first?
I am too busy for you now. I will be back for ypur sorry ass later.
Numbskull!
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Flips:

You are dumbass grin grin grin grin
who is pained? Me or you? who started cursing first?
I am too busy for you now. I will be back for ypur sorry ass later.
Numbskull!
Your life is so useless and boring that even algae will not fvckk you for a fee..
Zaragal can't be fooled by your tricks...
I will expose you and your multiple monikers..
You have been looking for trouble and attention..
You don buy market now..
I know you are a very ugly ass..
Prove me wrong so that Zaragal can see what you look like..
I know you dare not..hahaha.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
akthedream:

Your life is so useless and boring that even algae will not fvckk you for a fee..
Zar.agal can't be fooled by your tricks...
I will expose you and your multiple monikers..
You have been looking for trouble and attention..
You don buy market now..
I know you are a very ugly ass..
Prove me wrong so that Za.ragal can see what you look like..
I know you dare not..hahaha.
leave the gentle gal alone. Must you extend your stupidity to her. Why is your life all about trolling on the Internet. You are sad and pained guy and the only thing that gives you solace in life is engaging in e-war and dirty fights.
Goat...
Prove me wrong. if you are bold enough, use that your boko haram picture as your profile. Black monkey
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Flips:

leave the gentle gal alone. Must you extend your stupidity to her. Why is your life all about trolling on the Internet. You are sad and pained guy and the only thing that gives you solace in life is engaging in e-war and dirty fights.
Goat...
Prove me wrong. if you are bold enough, use that your boko haram picture as your profile. Black monkey
I know you hate your look....
Prove me wrong by posting your pic on your profile or post it here for us all to see...
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Flips:

Goat...
Zaragal,remember I told you he was lieying about have just one post on that ashawo thread..
This was his post after he got little change from his friends and thought he would trip a girl with it forming big boy....
All the broke ass wanted was to fvck her with his little change
This is the link below...

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-asewo-joints-area/819#38113273

Flips,pls prove me wrong...
I will expose more and your other (multiple) usernames/monikers on nairaland..
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2015
akthedream:

[s]Za.ragal,remember I told you he was lieying about have just one post on that ashawo thread..
This was his post after he got little change from his friends and thought he would trip a girl with it forming big boy....
All the broke ass wanted was to fvck her with his little change
This is the link below...

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-asewo-joints-area/819#38113273

Flips,pls prove me wrong...
I will expose more and your other (multiple) usernames/monikers on nairaland..[/s]
akthefool, why are you all over zara.gal like this? You must be a sissy. You keep mentioning her name a million times yet she has refused to notice you grin grin grin grin grin. Niqqa, you lack class. You are simply a dummy. When you need a cheap job, lemme know. I am willing to help. So that you can give up trolling on the internet like a jobless mofo.
leave her out of this. She doesn't like you. Go pursue cheap prostitutes when you get some little change. Broke-ass ugly dude! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2015
akthedream:

I know you hate your look....
Prove me wrong by posting your pic on your profile or post it here for us all to see...
I challenged you to post yours first. Don't be scared...don't be silly.. post that your demonic picture. You lack self esteem walahi. Since icebeatz exposed your picture, you have been ashamed of yourself.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Flips:

I challenged you to post yours first. Don't be scared...don't be silly.. post that your demonic picture. You lack self esteem walahi. Since icebeatz exposed your picture, you have been ashamed of yourself.
did you not send me a pm after seing mγ pic?
Did you not demand for anal sex thinking that I am a bi-sexual like you?
Don't push me to post and expose you here ok?
hahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Flips:

akthefool, why are you all over zara.gal like this? You must be a sissy. You keep mentioning her name a million times yet she has refused to notice you grin grin grin grin grin. Niqqa, you lack class. You are simply a dummy. When you need a cheap job, lemme know. I am willing to help. So that you can give up trolling on the internet like a jobless mofo.
leave her out of this. She doesn't like you. Go pursue cheap prostitutes when you get some little change. Broke-ass ugly dude! grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha...funny goat.
Do you have a job?
Be truthful for once in your miserable life.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2015
akthedream:
did you not send me a pm after seing mγ pic?
Did you not demand for anal sex thinking that I am a bi-sexual like you?
Don't push me to post and expose you here ok?
hahahahaha...
One word for you....You are pathological liar.
You make up for what you lack in handsomeness with LIES. You are a fine liar with an ugly face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Flips:

One word for you....You are pathological liar.
You make up for what you lack in handsomeness with LIES. You are a fine liar with an ugly face grin grin grin grin grin
Everybody knows how ugly you are...lol
We don't need to argue about that...
Prove me wrong by uploading it if at all you have the confidence to do so.
Weak and ugly broke ass is what you are ...Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Femistico(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Flips:
I hope the ashawo boys akthedream, obontami, warriblood, ftboy, redbenson, magicminister, b0rn2fuck and femistico are listening.

If na them jam 500k, na on top ashawo dem go use finish am

Ashawo boys wey no get brains...
u're high on terry g weed guy...park well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) / Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.