Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,521 members, 7,978,717 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed Urgently (366 Views)

Serious Help Needed!!! Terminating Pregnancy / Help Needed For My Dick / Serious Help Needed (pix) Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Iam a 300l student in one of the universities,i av bin datin a gal for 3yrs now,but now she hangs awt with boyz,sleep at other boyz houx,but the problem is dat she became pregnant for me b4 her new lifestyle,i accepted responsibility but now she doesnt respect me again..she told me she is avin fun,buh wil cum back weneva itz tym to deliver,buh she cals me for moni 4 drugs and oda needs.PLS I NID MATURED ADVICE
Re: Help Needed Urgently by ojun50(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op hv u find out the child is yrs
Re: Help Needed Urgently by lekjons(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2015
"1 chance"grin
Re: Help Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2015
She's pregnant and she's using drugs & sleeping with men? Smh..tat is so irresponsible being an adult...
Re: Help Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2015
My brother find your way. She is really just having fun blackmailing you.
Re: Help Needed Urgently by yomi007k(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Every second in subsaharan Africa, a brand new strain of Maga is born.

Simply do this...

Don't pick d bitche's call no more, tell her to go to hell n f.uck d devil.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find, Where To Find & How To Connect With The Man Of Your Dreams, Fast! / Free Download Diwali Whatsapp Messages And Images / 10 Tips On How To Make Your Relationship And Love Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.