Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr (1601 Views)

Trade The Forex Market And Earn Good Returns In The "LONG RUN." / Amazing Rewards - 60% Roi Monthly / Property Investment In Abuja With Guaranteed Returns In Less Than 6 Months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr by JPFC: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
I Intend raising funds of 25,000 british pounds or N5million *Nigerian Currency to run a 3'arm' services multinational firm that will serve in and outside of Nigeria, across Africa, Europe and the United States.

This business OP is presented to investor(s) in and outside Nigeria. For investor(s) who pick up this offer, we will pay 5% into their account monthly and by contract expiration (1 Year), we will pay the intitial fund given for the startup.

By January 2011, we will duly register the firm as a Plc in Nigeria, UK, and as a Corporation in the United States so the general public can participate. This way, shareholders can profit annualy.

For Sole Investor, view attached File - N5m
For Pool Investors, view attached file - N200k minimum

Maximum of 25pool funds investors needed,
Closing date to this business Opportunity is 1 month May 22nd

Use Acrobat Reader to view attached files

Re: N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr by joshO: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2009
Guys, you need to elaborate a lot more,  To many gaps / missing information. A cursurary look at your investment proposal would suggest the following -

-- 60% to investors seems quite  high in the current market conditions, not to mention other constraints. To be believable, you've got to provide a lot more detail to descerning investors
-- Who are the promoters of this venture? What's their background? Why should we believe management in place can realize the returns (net) you've suggested?
-- Every business has risks. Putting zero risk in your proposal, at best, suggests you're both unreaslistic and ill-prepared for whatever venture you're undertaking.
-- How have you valued your proprietary trading model at $1M? That figure seems a little far fetched to me. Would be good to see data that supports this assumption. Alternatively, I'm happy to do my own valuation of this intellectual capital. 
-- You mention "legal" protection? Unfortunately, the legal frameworks in Nigeria as far as protection for small investors go is still a work in progress. You'll need to provide specific and verifiable guarantees, such as a lien on the assets of the company etc,
-- You seem too diversified for a start-up company. While this diversification may improve your overall risk exposure, it may portray you as a master of none. Reminds me of the barbing saloon that doubles as a bookshop and tomato stand all in one!
-- How much capital are you investing yourselves? What is the expected FY turnover of the company?
-- What is this "international" business you allude to|? While I'm not suggesting your aim is to impress impress prospective investors ( wink) with the statement, it's a little ordious. How do you intend to market, exploit these markets? Are you aware the where in the lifecycle the industry you're getting into is in these countries. I can ttellyou for free that most are past their growth phase, and are maturing. Seems a little ambitious to expect such high returns in these markets?
-- How will the initial capital be deployed?
-- Have you carried out a competitive business analysis / industry analysis to determine who your main competitors are and where your offering fits in the market place?
-- How about a market analysis / market research? What's the projected market (figures please) for your market.
-- What will the initial capital be used for?
-- What is the exit strategy for investors? Say I'm not happy with the way things are going (like I suspect a ponzi setup) in a few months and decide to exit, what are my options here?
,  and the list goes on.

I do venture capital / enterpreneurral finance work and know how rigourous the process should be for you to be taken seriously. These things should stand up to scrutuny, if you're serious about getting sophisticated investors (unless off course your target is the money miss road or "mugus" in Nigeria)

JoshO
Lord Mayor of the Square Mile  cool
--
Re: N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr by JPFC: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2009
thank you Josho for these perfect financial questions.
On my next post, I will provide a lot more detailed information to investors; this include a 6 years report to back my claim, how the firm will market its services, and ways we can achieve the 60% interest we guarantee. I'm glad as this thread also serve as an educational thread to those looking to do the same.

thank you ones again Josho.
Re: N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr by joshO: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2009
Ok, I await your next post, where hopefully, the gaps will be addressed.
Re: N200k | 1000 British Pounds| Or N5m Safe Investment For 60% Returns In 1yr by JPFC: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
Here are the answers to the gaps.

60% to investors seems quite high in the current market conditions, not to mention other constraints. To be believable, you've got to provide a lot more detail to descerning investors.

-- Who are the promoters of this venture? What's their background? Why should we believe management in place can realize the returns (net) you've suggested?

- Najite Puegeren: 7 years veteran currency trader and software developer. Will manage trading 'arm' of the firm.

- Victor Peremene : 8years in Administering and Managing ISP's and Internet Cafe's. Expert in Network Design and Building, Fiber Optic, VSAT Technlogy and Wireless Networks. Will manage Internet cafe' and Training 'arm' of the firm.

- View 6+ Years trading performance (2002-2009) for just 1 reason to believe the management in place can realize the returns we've suggested.

-- Every business has risks, putting 0% on your proposal, at best suggests you're both unrealistic and ill-prepared for whatever venture you're undertaking.

- Our intention was to portray to investors that there's very minimal risk involved in this venture and it's not a High Yield/Risk Investment Program. Its just a fund raising campaign to startup a multinational firm.

-- How have you valued your trading model at $1m? That figure seems a little far fetched to me. Would be good to see data that supports this assumption. Alternatively, I'm happy to do my own valuation of this intellectual capital.

- Our proprietary trading strategy can trade any amount of fund regardless its size. It also doesn't need any or contant updates like all others and allows trading twice or thrice per week. At the inception stage of the firm, we will source for standard clients ($10,000 minimum and V.I.P clients $250,000 minimum) in Nigeria and across Africa, Europe and the United States which will in turn boost our profits. We do not depend only on our 2'arm' services (IT and Training).

- For data that supports our assumption, view our 6+ Years Proprietary Trading Model Performance.

-- You mention legal protection? Unfortunately, the legal framework of Nigeria as far as protection for small investors go is still a work in progress. You will need to provide specific and verifiable guarantees such as a lien on the asset on the company.

- As a startup firm, the only collateral we have is the legal binding that temporarily appoints the investor(s) as the owner(s) of the firm until all initial deposits have been completely settled.

-- You seem too diversified for a startup company. While this diversification may improve your overall risk exposure, It may portray you as a master of none.

- Our 3 services will be run by experts in the field; the Internet cafe' and Training school will act more like a backup to our Trading 'arm'. So we're Jack of 3 trades, Master of 3!

-- How much are you investing yourselves? What is the expected FY turnover for the company?

- We're investing $10,000 as a backup fund that covers investor(s) payout for 6 months so we don't need to request capital lockup like most other firm does. Within that 6 months, no withdrawal will be made from firm's trading account so that profit can be compounded withing a year (this way, we can earn substantial profits within 1 year of operation). This means 30% of investors fund is 99.9% guaranteed.

- Expected FY of the company:

For the past 6 years, our proprietary trading model we intend using for this new firm has earned 15% on average every month for over 100% ROI per year(positive and negative months combined). Report shown below

2002 : 242%
2003 : 193%
2004 : 169%
2005 : 192%
2006 : 179%
2007 : 171%
2008 : 178%
2009 : 51%

expected FY turnover : Total # of annual ROI/ Total # of Years

= 1375%/8years; Expected FY = 171.8%

Our Trading "Arm" is projected to earn 171% In a year (calculation is based on 10,000 firm startup trading capital; this excludes investors account that we will source from Nigeria and other countries); and based on our Market strategy, the Internet Cafe' and Training 'arm' is expected to break even in 5months.

--What is this "international" business you allude to? While I'm not suggesting your aim is to impress impress prospective investors with the statement, it's a little ordious. How do you intend to market, exploit these markets? Are you aware the where in the lifecycle the industry you're getting into is in these countries. I can tell you for free that most are past their growth phase, and are maturing. Seems a little ambitious to expect such high returns in these markets?

- Based on our Market and Business strategy, we will seek professional advice and employ experts in the same field based in those countries (Capital Market and IT). The Experts MUST be based in Europe and the United States and they MUST understand the industry we're getting into in their own country. We will also not put aside Education! Though we're starting small in Nigeria but our long term business vision is large.

-- How will the initial capital be deployed?

- N700k (3500 British Pounds) - Office space and Internet Cafe'
- N300k (1500) - Trading Room
- N2m(10,000) - Firm's trading account (more funds will be raised from investors getting into our Trading "Arm" in Nigeria (standard client $10,000 min and $250,000 minimum V.I.P).
- N1m (5000) - Adverts placement on Newspapers and Magazines for 1 Full Year.
- N700k (3500) - IT training and Professional Certification School.
- 300k (1500) - Internet Cafe' and Training School maintainance for 1 Full Year.

-- Have you carried out a competitive business analysis/industry analysis in the market place?

- Yes we have

-- How about a market analysis/market research? What's the projected market (figure please) for your market?

- Yes we have. Projected Market Figure in 1 year: > 500 {Within and International} for the Trading "Arm".

-- What will the initial capital be used for?

- Please refer to "How will the initial capital be deployed"

-- What is the exit strategy for investors? Say I'm not happy with the way things are going (like i suspect a ponzi setup) in a few months and decide to exit, what are my options here?

- There's just one option, a 1 year contract which exist for 1 Year only. Investors can't pull out funds before 1 year; but investor(s) will receive payout monthly to reduce their risk. In 6 months, their risk is 30% lesser.

--------------------------

(1) (Reply)

Generate Daily Income From This Booming Home Business! / Betonmarket And Binary Options Trading Secrets I've Just Discovered / Plus Size Bras And Unisex Underwear In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.