Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,391 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? (1207 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) / Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father / Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by gudtime4us: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
Untill this morning when I watched him talk on AIT, I thought he was a responsible man. Fayose sounded so uncultured, uneducated and very irresponsible. I have been wondering since then how on earth he became the governor of Ekiti state, a state said to have the highest number of Proffessors in Nigeria. I felt ashame and highly disappointed listening to this man talking the way he did this morning;20/04/09.
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by blacksta(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
You must have watched a different program. You have failed to state any facts on why this man is uncultured, uneducated and very irresponsible all just mere ramblings. You must be a PDP supporter. FYI

Fayose imitated so many projects which were started and completed. Unlike you brother Oni who executed the same project at a cost of N451 Mil which was initially awarded by fayose for 45 Mil - so tell me who is the crook.
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by deor03(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2009
sentiments apart.

Mr Fayose, is not matured enough to rule a local council in a NORMAL society.
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by Esskay2: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
You made a valid point as i also saw him on BEN (a UK channel) the man was so uncultured and his mannerisms were so rude!!
Even if has valid points, a neutral person would see him as a thug!! I wonder why many Nigerians believe they have to shout and put up all forms of drama to put their point across.
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by MrCrackles(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
I dont understand why Fayose is not inside Kirikiri doing manual labour by chopping of the bloody elephant grasses growing out of control?!

The bloody self-servicer is still gallivanting all over the place with no shame!
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by Depilot(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2009
@topic: You stated that you have been wondering how on earth Fayose became the governor of Ekiti state. Do not give yourself headache, the difference between Fayose's interview and Obasanjo's is not that much. The same thing goes with Kalu's interview and Akala's. Everybody wants to drive, but most do not have proper driving license. And sadly it doesn't matter, everything goes in Nigeria.
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by IFELEKE(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
Fayose is an uncouth Rascal with a Garrulous mentality of a common Tout.
He rode on the confusion/power flexing of Ekiti heavy weights to rule the state BUT  Compared to Segun Oni, He is a SAINT.
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by emilyone(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2009
what a pity!

hes well known 4 putting his rascality on display at any slightest opportunity
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by gudtime4us: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
sentiments apart.

Mr Fayose, is not matured enough to rule a local council in a NORMAL society.

My brother, no sane society will have the like of Fayose as a leader. I am never disputing the fact that Oni stole money or whatever, but the likes of Fayose should be confined to the ghettos and garages. I have got no personal score to settle with the man, but he really disappointed me with his uncultured manners. You needed to see him barking and shouting into the camara, throwing his fists here and there. Haba, a former Governor!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by idupaul: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
I felt ashame and highly disappointed listening to this man talking the way he did this morning;20/04/09.

i think u need to go back to school,
Re: Ayo Fayose; Is This How He Is? by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 22, 2009
Seems some people are just getting to know this tout called fayose.

A man that slapped an old headmaster for coming late to school. . . . egba mi oo. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna Named Hotspots For Ritual Killing-police / 200 Blind Persons Regain Sight After Surgery, Opc Ado Ekiti Teaching Hospital / Akingbola Petitions Agf Over N41bn Fraud At Intercontinental !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.