Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim (46305 Views)

Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

grin grin grin grin i agree with u bro

grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Her Opinion.........
The worst thing ever to happen to mankind is FREEWILL....... MY OpINIOn though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Her Opinion.........
The worst thing ever to happen to mankind is FREEWILL....... MY OpINIOn though.

like serious?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
how come no one is insulting her thats my point, if she were a guy who says being gay is ok, the insults would have been overwhelming.

been asking the same question sha...but am yet to see a single insult here
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
SmithEnemona:

been asking the same question sha...but am yet to see a single insult here
its because faggotry is disgusting while lesbianism is not, also, a lot of guys will not mind being with two girls (lesbians) but no woman would want to be in the midst of two faggotts. also the type of sex practiced by woman to woman is less irritating than the type between man and man. But please note, they should both be condemned.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
its because faggotry is disgusting while lesbianism is not, also, a lot of guys will not mind being with two girls (lesbians) but no woman would want to be in the midst of two faggotts. also the type of sex practiced by woman to woman is less irritating than the type between man and man.

you av a point dear, but i just can't imagine....type of sex practiced by women? common dear, they are both irritating. Either man or woman.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
its because faggotry is disgusting while lesbianism is not, also, a lot of guys will not mind being with two girls (lesbians) but no woman would want to be in the midst of two faggotts. also the type of sex practiced by woman to woman is less irritating than the type between man and man.

omo see coach grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
Another lesbian with the same message.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
dinachi:

my brother, am thinking the same way with thee grin grin imagine the coaching she's giving.. grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Now we all know why her marriage crumbled. It was because she has no emotional connection to her husband because she was too busy fucking other girls.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

my brother, am thinking the same way with thee grin grin imagine the coaching she's giving.. grin grin
Dont mind all these lesbian girls who hide behind fairness to all to promote homosexuality. She just confirmed my suspicions about her all these while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
dinachi:

Dont mind all these lesbian girls who hide behind fairness to all to promote homosexuality. She just confirmed my suspicions about her all these while.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
dinachi:

lol...i just dey pass o grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

lol...i just dey pass o grin

waka well make u no fall sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
SmithEnemona:

like serious?
YEA.
I no fit argue sha.Only The wise few will understand my quote.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by splendidfav: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rubbish! if there is nothing wrong, y nt indulge in it, dat is if u r nt into it already
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
dinachi:

mr feminist, I am not a lesbian.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

have you seen a lesbian condemn her gay brothers? Use your head.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by manchester1: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
because she has not tasted a sweet cork
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by manchester1: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
she must be high on weed

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
McCarlito:
Kissed a lady once on a movie set... And now u're advocating lesbian rights undecided undecided undecided
U are not a lesbian becos u aint caught yet...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
I TOTALLY AGREE...

SEXUAL ORIENTATION SHOULDN'T BE CONFINED BY LAWS OR SOCIETAL VALUES..

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
There's nothing wrong with lesbianism so long as there's a man involved
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OutOnBail(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just hear an idiotic comment from a retard. To make matters worse, some ppl see this thing as their role model. Maybe she's scheming on becoming US ambassador to Nigeria on Lesbianism matters. Seun I think u should censor the words gay and lesbian just as u censored some words. So irritating.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by morereb10: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
she should tell us the truth.

is she one?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by emmanuel596(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
GOD will punish all this possed people,the op of this thread and all those that in one way or the other got this post to were it is now

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

omo see coach grin grin grin grin grin
An Olosho who is a lesbian... Shiorrr
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by litetias(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
If everyone turned to homosexuals how is the human race going to perpetuate itself?

It's bad lets call a spade a spade.

God made Eve for Adam. He didn't make Paul for Adam.

Flats to let in Warri

www.nairaland.com/2533318/3-bedroom-apartment-let-warri

www.nairaland.com/2612795/2-bedroom-flat-let-warri

www.nairaland.com/2612807/2-bedroom-flat-let-warri
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by BedLam: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
There are some topics some countries shouldn't even discuss at all. Homosexuality is one of such that countries like Nigeria shouldn't discuss. Let's talk portable water , health care , roads and quality life then we can come up talking all this because this I see are secondary life issues. Tenkiu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by micmond: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
She obviously have soft spots for lesbians
And she has collection of the videos in her closets

In fact she is one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Femi Kuti Meets Jackie Chan / "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.