Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Shameful!!! My Husb@nd Sleeps W!th Different G!rls, He Even Climbed H!s Father’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameful!!! My Husb@nd Sleeps W!th Different G!rls, He Even Climbed H!s Father’ (575 Views)

John Legend’s Wife Reveals Why He Stopped Doggy Style S3x Position With Her Husb / Naija Gu-y Blasted BBM With Many Ph0t0s Of G!rls H-e Sm@shd Recently / See What This Bad Guy Is D0ing W!th A Club Girl Inside The Club Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shameful!!! My Husb@nd Sleeps W!th Different G!rls, He Even Climbed H!s Father’ by mokgist: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
A divorce seeking w0man has told a court that he~r husb@nd is an incurable flirt who slept with h!s father’s w!fe and already has four children with other ladies outside their marriage.
The housewife, Bukola Babatuyi, pleaded with a Customary Court to annul the marriage with h-er husband, Odunayo Tunji Babafemi, on the grounds that he is an incurable flirt who once slept with h!s father’s wife as well as fathering four children outside h!s marriage.....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/i-am-gong-my-husbnd-sleeps-wth-different-grls-he-even-climbed-hs-fathers-wfe/

Re: Shameful!!! My Husb@nd Sleeps W!th Different G!rls, He Even Climbed H!s Father’ by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sometimes I like to blame the women for this because during their relationship, the man was probably a flirt, but they will still go ahead and marry because of money and material things and for some others, probably because they think the man will change after marriage, big mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed 10, Wounded 7 In Oregon, Aiming To Gain ‘limelight’. / OMG!! Justin Bieber Walksaround N*ked (see Photos) / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.