Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,584 members, 7,921,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

House Of Varieties - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / House Of Varieties (834 Views)

House Of Reps Reacts To NYSC Slashing / House Of Reps Reacts To NYSC Slashing - Good News! / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

House Of Varieties by CorperShop(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
* All your NYSC Camp Needs.

[sub][/sub]
Bbm: 3353531E.
Whatsapps: 08057318900

Re: House Of Varieties by yokiti: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello, please stop spamming this board with these threads.
Make use of the designated PCM threads for ALL your adverts (we shall make sure that its not marked as spam or hidden) or continously post on a single thread so as to keep it of the 1st page of the board.
We will abide with what we have stated here as we also hope you will help us by adhering to it too. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: House Of Varieties by CorperShop(f): 1:37am On Oct 04, 2015
yokiti:
Make use of the designated PCM threads for ALL your adverts (we shall make sure that its not marked as spam or hidden) or continously post on a single thread so as to keep it of the 1st page of the board.
We will abide with what we have stated here as we also hope you will help us by adhering to it too. Thanks!
yokiti:

I'm sorry if my thread is seen aas spam. Its not intentional.
But i honestly do not understand what you mean. Pls, where's is the designated PCM thread for all adverts?
And the single thread, do you like mean I shouldn't be creating new topics, but keep posting under an old one?
Kindly respond, as I like to adhere to the NL instructions.
Re: House Of Varieties by yokiti: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2015

(1)

Maximizing Your Service Year / Hope In Sight For Mobilization Of All Eligible Graduates – NYSC-DG / I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.