Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? (3323 Views)

Amechi The Coward / The Coward Generation Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(CGFRN) / For Those Yoruba's Who Say Yoruba's Don't Do Business In The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? by Orjioorji(f): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
CRY ME A RIVER JOR
what joy do you drive when people fight because of your act? the evil you wish on people will come to you.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? by chrisblack: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
op u sef think am
does this question needs an answer?
nop d answer is already there!

=HOW CAN U KILL URSELF DUE TO FEAR?
=but HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUN AWAY LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY

cikena!
Awolowo killing himself is a myth of Biafra.This they perpetuated in other to further their claim of resentment on their defeat by Awolowo.Awolowo they know was the man that actualy defeated them.With just two simple ideas that were masterstrokes. How can a man of 78 years who was old enough to die kill himself. Some of the reasoning of this Biafra guys are just distorted Anyway we all known its just and idea they use to downplay Awolowo's scientific destruction of their cause.Let me tell you their are many Awolowo's waiting around the Conner four another opportunity just o give you guys a more devastating blow than the previous just like the many ojukwu wannabe's who after shouting on NL are simply cowards. They will run or shout persecution when its happens. I have always asked for a demo of 6months and see .this time They would screen genocide. They always forget when they fan the ambers of discord but when its time to pay for the trouble and incitement they start claiming victim.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? by chrisblack: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2015
ulonnaya21:
Yoruba? Una get liver? Since when? I'd rather flee than take my own life. For what nah?
Courageous men take the blame. Just like the Yoruba general , Japanese general,Korean general,Russian general e.t.c. but a Biafra general would rather run leaving his army on any pretense .To me that his more than cowardice.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? by stanech: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
if both of u have any sense, even if its as small as mustard seed u should knw dat it takes a special courage 4 someone to took his own life hence he is not a coward. when a certain person act of cowardness cost over 3million life 4rm a certain tribe was his own life more important than dat of 3million dat he made vunerable to death?

any man who take his own life is and will always be a coward
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? by Maberu: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
stanech:
awolowo
ojukwu ojucrook is the real coward.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? by Idiko1: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2022
Humanbeing1st:
an awolowo that allegedly took his own life and an ojukwu act of running to abidjan to save his own life cost the death of over 3million people of his own tribe, pls who is d coward between dis two people?

The above stream o thought is among the reasons Nigeria is a backwater. What a dunce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:crazy Political Culture In OKRIKA Rivers State / See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother / My Observation Of Presidential Breakfast Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.