Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,873 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Cbn Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Vacancies (2260 Views)

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Vacancies by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) is calling for CVs from the underlisted States to fill up the position of Executive Assistant (Secretarial Role) in the Bank. · YOBE · SOKOTO · EBONYI · KEBBI · ZAMFARA · JIGAWA · TARABA · BAYELSA · ADAMAWA · NASARAWA · BORNO · KATSINA · RIVERS · EKITI · BAUCHI · CROSS RIVER Requirements: The required qualification is OND, HND or B.Sc in Secretarial Studies/Management or any related field. Not more than 35 year of age INDIGENESHIP – MUST BE AN INDIGENE OF THE STATE. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to recruitment@cbn.gov.ng by 5th September, 2015 as the aptitude test will be deployed on the 12th and 19th September, 2015. You can also walk in and submit your CV to the nearest CBN office in your indegenious state. Please share and forward to those who might be interested.
Re: Cbn Vacancies by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2015
At OP,

Guy, this is old gist na but on a different note I received an email invitation yesterday inviting me for an interview at Abuja for this opening.

I am extremely skeptical and believe it's all a scam because

1. When I attempted to apply for this role my email bounced back several times with a delivery failed message from Google. Something about the email address not being active or functional

So if my mail never delivered how the hell did these folks get my email address?

2. The mail was so poorly formatted and unprofessionally done there is no way it could have come from CBN.

3. The first mail said attend an interview on September 16 which by the way has already passed. Then a second mail came in stating October 16 as the new interview date.

Did anyone else receive this mail? The sender's email address is AKINBAJI.JOSEPH @cbn.gov.ng.

The address is actually in capital letters the way I've written it there.
Re: Cbn Vacancies by kehnton(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2015
sihom:
At OP,

Guy, this is old gist na but on a different note I received an email invitation yesterday inviting me for an interview at Abuja for this opening.

I am extremely skeptical and believe it's all a scam because

1. When I attempted to apply for this role my email bounced back several times with a delivery failed message from Google. Something about the email address not being active or functional

So if my mail never delivered how the hell did these folks get my email address?

2. The mail was so poorly formatted and unprofessionally done there is no way it could have come from CBN.

3. The first mail said attend an interview on September 16 which by the way has already passed. Then a second mail came in stating October 16 as the new interview date.

Did anyone else receive this mail? The sender's email address is AKINBAJI.JOSEPH @cbn.gov.ng.

The address is actually in capital letters the way I've written it there.

hover your cursor on this email address to check if its actually the senders email or just a masked email address. or click on the email.

there are many real but badly sent mail, just keep your eyes out and minds open to the truth.

שלום
Re: Cbn Vacancies by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
kehnton:

hover your cursor on this email address to check if its actually the senders email or just a masked email address. or click on the email.
there are many real but badly sent mail, just keep your eyes out and minds open to the truth.
שלום

Kehnton please get real. Did you read the part about my email not being delivered at all to address that was provided i.e recruitment @cbn.gov.ng? How did they get my email address if they never received my application? Answer that for me and then maybe I just might keep my mind open.

If I recall correctly a good number of folks on NL complained about that email address not being functional when this opening first came to our notice.

As much as I dig the idea of working with CBN and relocating from Lagos State to my home state where the cost of living is low, I shall not be desperate, stupid or scammed.

That mail wasn't just badly done in your words it was clear a bunch of idiots put it together.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Vacancies by 1Omole: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Elite Service / UNICEF Ongoing Recruitment / Fresh Ongoing Recruitment At The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.