Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,003 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Make Sperm Juice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Sperm Juice (6007 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by obontami: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
The OP was stewpeed in his former life, being a bad learner, he came to his present world not only stewpeeed but also phoolish.
Conclusively, there's not an iota of doubt that the OP is a pervert amongst other things { Like an impersonator, an imp and a nuisance, etcetera }.
#No Offence though.
see finishing

1 Like

Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:
the iidiot is an igbo-ora in oyo state boy

He is a low life iidiot

baba iya e lon bawi
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by obontami: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
irunooboo:

baba iya e lon bawi
Hahaha

See painment
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by loiszandi(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Well I love sucking dick sha I won't mind
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by obontami: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
irunooboo:
Make sure u suck him good. Suck the cap like its an ice cream u're dealing with. Deepthroat and suck till you run out of saliva. Lick his balls and tap it to make him groan. If you can do all this succesfully, then his cum rate will be high. I mean expect a lot of thick white sperm when he cums. Get a small bowl around u to collect all the sperm when he cums. mix the sperm with 2 teaspoons of natural honey. add 2 cube sugars and 50 naira hollandia milk. put it in the fridge for 20mins and afterwards its ready.

it's so yummy that u would want it every day. U can eat with bread or flakes. Good day wink
ode ni e
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Irunooboo and obontami r u gurls related? undecided
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Kingsley1000(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
so this thread never die
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by obontami: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Irunooboo and obontami r u gurls related? undecided
do you know is an insult to refer to me as a girl ??

I'm a man with dick

And I never be related to a transgender like irunooboo

Hian
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so this thread never die
na ur papa go die. foool
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Mikematrix(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omo nawa u ooo! U go like dick nobi small
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Kingsley1000(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mikematrix:
Omo nawa u ooo! U go like dick nobi small
no mind her.......she is into prostitution
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by ifeanyija(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
irunooboo:

na ur papa go die. foool
hahahaha
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:
Make sure u suck him good. Suck the cap like its an ice cream u're dealing with. Deepthroat and suck till you run out of saliva. Lick his balls and tap it to make him groan. If you can do all this succesfully, then his cum rate will be high. I mean expect a lot of thick white sperm when he cums. Get a small bowl around u to collect all the sperm when he cums. mix the sperm with 2 teaspoons of natural honey. add 2 cube sugars and 50 naira hollandia milk. put it in the fridge for 20mins and afterwards its ready.

it's so yummy that u would want it every day. U can eat with bread or flakes. Good day wink

Lol firsteva, imagine this one again grin
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Headlamp1:

Lol firsteva, imagine this one again grin

so
Re: How To Make Sperm Juice by IVORY2009(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:

Searching4lovee "male" you don change to woman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) / Share Your Heartbreak Story. / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.