Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison (5155 Views)

FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by fulanimafia: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

Tinubu cannot be tried in any human court presided over by mortals and be convicted. - Firefire

He (Tinubu) being a fraudulent individual since his youth has become a master in the game.

He employs the best of SANs (like Osinbajo & Co.)

However, the moral conviction of the professional looter in very clear.

Eni to ta ofaa soke, yido bori, bi Oba Aiye o ba mu, Oba Orun nko?

Wouldn't prayer then be a better option to a clear thinker than wailing? Whenever the urge comes, direct it to heaven.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Decibel: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2015
As a result of the cord of unity that binds all diverse ethnic groups together as an indivisible entity, it is not out of place for anybody from the 44 ethnic groups that make up Nigeria to live anywhere in the country. But, what happens if visitors now pose
a serious threat to security of lives and property of their hosts? That aptly paints the picture of the frosty relationship between residents of Oyo State especially people from Oke Ogun area and Fulani herdsmen. The constant clashes between the two groups. The people of Oke Ogun are not complaining about co-habiting with the Fulani herdsmen, but their grudge against them stems from constant and unabated destruction of their farmlands by the cattle of these nomads. The cold war between the two groups dates back to many years ago. According to a resident of the area, about 20 or 30 people have lost their lives since the problem started. The herdsmen are scattered all over towns and cities like Irawo, Agbonle in Saki East Local Government, Igboho, Igbeti, Iganna, Otu, Eruwa and Igboora. In all these areas, they always have serious problems with them. He said, “The Fulani herdsmen believe they can kill human beings to protect lives of their animals. Their population is increasing seriously and this is due to some factors. One is that our area is savannah area. They know that their cattle grow bigger here than elsewhere because they have enough grass to eat. Two, we have large expanse of land that is large enough for them. Another factor is the issue of Boko Haram. There was a time, they even pleaded with our traditional rulers here to allow their people to come down and live here because of the problem of Boko Haram in the North. On market days, if you see them, they almost outnumber the indigenes. Most of these people come from Niger Republic because of its proximity to Saki.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/in-oyo-herdsmen-believe-their-animals-are-utmost/
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Yeske2(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:
I hate to see corrupt people, and supporters of corruption.

What I hate most is hypocrites.

You ask for other looters prosecution, but keep protecting those from your party and tribes.

My hatred for looters knows no boundary, party, individual or race.

Tinubu, Amaechi is as corrupt as James Ibori and more corrupt as Bukola Saraki.
No need shouting, get your proofs about them and send to the relevant authorities, Dieziani belongs to the prison just like Ibori.
GEJ, PEJ and others loading........

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Decibel: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
fulanimafia:

Wouldn't prayer then be a better option to a clear thinker than wailing? Whenever the urge comes, direct it to heaven.
Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen on rampage vow to abduct more Obas in Yorubaland before the end of this year.cheesycheesy
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by fulanimafia: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen on rampage vow to abduct more Obas in Yorubaland before the end of this year.cheesycheesy

Bail never saved Ibori cool

[img]http://www.steercom.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/key_message_delivered.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Jesusloveyou: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2015
PassingShot:

That boy has returned dumber than he was. If not, no one needs a rocket scientist to know that UK National Crime Agency (or any other security agency for that matter, especially in developed countries) will not just arrest anyone without having petition/report/complain about their criminal practices. And such arrest will not still be effected without some investigations into the matter.

I remember when sometime ago he said PMB should do investigation before probing. TonyeBarcanista is too dumb than I previously thought.
unknow to d chief wailer, secret investigation was going on and is still going, no need to shout again, many heads wil roll before next year

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Demmzy15(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

I'm a live snake, I can bite you if care is not taken.
A SeveredSnake is harmless after some minutes, so can't do sh't!! tongue Animal! grin
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Terrorist, Even aalllah and pedophilic MOHAM-MAD can't jail my hero. Talk more of illiterate and brain dead buhari. Oh please..
u need to be cautioned aw u join issues as regards religion. I dont know what u lack. But u've got to respect others view in respect of religion. Dnt jxt open ur mouth and close it

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by SeverusSnape(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

A SeveredSnake is harmless after some minutes, so can't do sh't!! tongue Animal! grin
The same way a terrorist is harmless after I finish with him or her. Terrorist! grin
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Demmzy15(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The same way a terrorist is harmless after I finish with him or her. Terrorist! grin
Hahahahaha desperate mofo, better play your opposition with sense! grin
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by SeverusSnape(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hahahahaha desperate mofo, better play your opposition with sense! grin
That's if you play your "ruling" with sense.
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Demmzy15(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's if you play your "ruling" with sense.
grin grin You're actually dumber than I thought! shocked
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin You're actually dumber than I thought! shocked
You're as useless as I rightly thought. Can anything good come out of a mohammedan
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Demmzy15(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're as useless as I rightly thought. Can anything good come out of a mohammedan
Lmaooooo!!! grin grin Why are you taking it personal?! Oya face front! undecided grin grin SeveredSnake! tongue
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by SeverusSnape(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lmaooooo!!! grin grin Why are you taking it personal?! Oya face front! undecided grin grin SeveredSnake! tongue
I'm not taking it personal, you're the one doing so. Lead by example, face front too. smiley
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Demmzy15(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not taking it personal, you're the one doing so. Lead by example, face front too. smiley
Oya face front and don't be a religious bigot.... OK!! grin
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by freedom96: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Slave apologizing to his slavemaster cheesy cheesy
your mama cheesy angry you are my slave.You must campaign for my brother come 2019.
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by Decibel: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
freedom96:
your mama cheesy angry you are my slave.You must campaign for my brother come 2019.
Abóki, as you can see, i don't have your time
Re: James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison by freedom96: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Abóki, as you can see, i don't have your time
wats keeping u busy?Trying to import drugs or traffick girls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka / NIPSS: Buhari To Receive Universal Healthcare Funding Report Friday / Endsars: Situation At Berger Bus Stop. All BRT Bus Totally Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.