Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch (55500 Views)

Bombing:- SAD!! Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter ABUJA!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Abeymills(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2015
No where is safe fear of dying horrible death,no money,no job,pple loosing there means of livelihood all because u AR fighting corruption...hypocrites evil men apc God wil punish ur entire generation d blood of d innocent dat died last NYT will hurt them down including those idiots on nairaland dat wil praise pmb or d security operatives whose responsibility is 2secure life n property....shame on them all rip 2d dead

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2015
I thought those Buhari supporting dumb said there was nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by DjAduba(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
How come bombs go off immediately after Pdp thieves are arrested. It happened when col. Sambo was arrested and now bombs go off after the arrest of diezani. Azazi said it BH is pdp and pdp is BH

Hmmm! na em me too de think ooo! shocked
free2ryhme:
How come bombs go off immediately after Pdp thieves are arrested. It happened when col. Sambo was arrested and now bombs go off after the arrest of diezani. Azazi said it BH is pdp and pdp is BH

Hmmm! na em me too de think ooo!
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by opribo(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Serious work to be done they are busy chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Larryupsy:
Shame on some Nigerians who chose to trivialise issues of this magnitude. Why should people see this a cheap opportunity to criticize the Government? Those of us who criticise Jonathan did so not because he Never tried, but because he was looking to wrong directions for solutions, always looking for someone else to blame. Buhari is trying out solutions to this menace and that's the most important thing. either it has worked, it is working or he needed another approach is a question for another day. meanwhile R.I.P to the dead

Bull.shi.t....twice the measurement must be served to Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ORIGENAL(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
We re winin d war against insugency, is it for postin Pictures?
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by chukkiephil(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Some people have suddenly become a geography teacher because buhari be president when nyanya was attacked under GEJ you were a mortician and human rights defender/activist counting bodies and wailing hopelessly and stupidly!! angry
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by thundafire: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARI na really dumb president cs he still thinks na military era ISLAM NA CURSE on dy world quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by picknstake: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2015
TODAY WE HAVE 3 SETS OF PREDICTIONS SPECIALLY FOR YOU AND THEY ARE ALL FREE SO HURRY NOW BEFORE KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by arabianights: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
D33VA:

I am really trying not to insult ur intelligence here. So u are waiting for d number of deaths to rise higher before ur moronic brain would realise we have a problem ryt?

grin grin grin intelligence? you ask me on intelligence?.......................enjoy your weekend.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by tonquendo4u(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
I have seen how stupid n clueless you're .See ur reasoning.Too poor.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by lastpage: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2015
I find it curious that the majority of posts on this thread are from Ibos.... and they are quick to condemn President BUhari for this dastardly bomb attack
Some of these Ibos are even quick to ask him to resign, using this bomb attack as a justification!

BUT THAT IS VERY STRANGE!
Was it President Buhari that planted this bomb or was he the one that threatened to wreck havoc on the the Independence day celebrations in Abuja?

Or is it that those who have sworn that he would not enjoy his mandate, are the ones wrecking this havoc and using the same havoc to attack President Buhari?

Well, "The Witch cried yesterday,... and the Child died today! Who does not know that it is the witch that killed the child"? -- Yoruba Adage.

OHANEZE NDIGBO (whether the real one or the alternative one) has by itslef said it will WRECK HAVOC at the INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS IN ABUJA.

Below is a link to the artcle, as confirmed by Ohaneze itself.
Ohaneze Ndigbo:
The Youth wing of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo has raised the alarm over what it called a well-articulated plan “by a certain fake Ohanaeze Youth Movement” to wreck havoc in Abuja during the celebration of Nigeria’s 55th Independence anniversary.

In a statement made available to journalists in Enugu on Wednesday, the Ohanaeze Youth Council said the same group had earlier staged a “mock protest” at the National Assembly complex in Abuja on Tuesday.

According to the statement signed by Ohanaeze Youth Council’s Deputy National Secretary, and the National Publicity Secretary, Comrade Stanley Nwanka and Hon. Obinna Adibe, respectively, it called on the Inspector General of Police and the Director-General of the Department of State Services, DSS, to monitor the activities of the said group.

https://www.nairaland.com/2634352/independence-day-uncovered-plots-wreck

Thus, l am of the opinion that the Ibos are the saboteurs of Nigeria and President Buhari needs to stop "playing nice" with these vipers!
A child that says his mother will not sleep, should neither slumber nor sleep.

President Buhari, save this country from the new Boko-Ibo.
They are sworn to derail your Government, at all cost.

Act Now .... of forever regret it.
May the Labour of our Leaders like Gowon and Awolowo, never be in vain.
A stich in time, save nine.
Nuff said.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by indoorlove(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Snipes009:
You don't pay attention. The clerics do. So know this today. Every "terrorist" act has a political undertone. As far as religion is concerned, you think Christians and Jews want your Islam to thrive? They will do anything to label you a terrorist and paint your religion bad...Anyway, that's that

Are we not tired of blame game already.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by nike4love: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2015
sai baba, sai mama, sai mr west germany, sai bomb.
ethnic sentiment will never stop in nigeria, some of these victims voted buhari to stop boko haram without knowing they were using their thumbs to sign there for their death.when will nigeria stop writing rip on social media? nigeria is too decayed to stay together.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by meforyou1(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

My bro, it's very sad. Our intelligence agencies need to step up their game.

Decibel brought up the tribalism thing, i hate when people feel they are better than others. I am dissapointed in the president i voted for too but i understand this mess is huge and wont just go away in a flash
my sister, don't be disappointed in the President u voted for one bit, I didn't vote for him, and I am not disappointed one bit.
Insurgency is very far different from regular warfare. I know all these, so when people were just abusing President Goodluck Jonathan, I just shudder. The insurgents don't wear uniform, they are regular people just like you and I. The boy buying chicken beside you at the market may be an insurgent, how do you know. The girl carrying groundnuts at the traffic, asking you madam to buy, may be an strapped with bombs, how do you know?
If you ask me, if I were the president during Yar'adua era when this uprising erupted, I would have adopted the Obasanjo method. Bomb and obliterate the whole of borno and Yobe states. That might have been extreme, but it would have worked big time.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Since bomb is coming back to abuja...maybe army command will be relocated back to abuja with our snake charmer and press up army chief...Who are the noisemakers abi jokers now? Shekau or buruntashi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by b2strike(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
It's not as easy with internal security even in the usa. let's enncourage the forces. and be collectively contributive. one luv. shocked
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Akpan107(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Lordave:
Isn't advisable Booohari should step down?

I mean his incompetence is immeasurable.
simple! or better still, nigeria should divide.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ahaika23: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
If I hear, I thought baba go slow d daura dullord had this magical body odour which was fixing Nigeria that sycophants like you were squealing all around the place about. Now is the time for results, Body odour to the rescue
ilyas26:

When people are grieving you still exhibit your stupidity
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by applord: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Larryupsy:
[s]Shame on some Nigerians who chose to trivialise issues of this magnitude. Why should people see this a cheap opportunity to criticize the Government? Those of us who criticise Jonathan did so not because he Never tried, but because he was looking to wrong directions for solutions, always looking for someone else to blame. Buhari is trying out solutions to this menace and that's the most important thing. either it has worked, it is working or he needed another approach is a question for another day. meanwhile R.I.P to the dead[/s]

Very typical of a broom waving zombie. angry
You bloody unrepentant hypocrite undecided

May your life progress with similar speed and direction as the presidiot has governed Nigeria.

Can I hear an amen grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Larryupsy:
Shame on some Nigerians who chose to trivialise issues of this magnitude. Why should people see this a cheap opportunity to criticize the Government? Those of us who criticise Jonathan did so not because he Never tried, but because he was looking to wrong directions for solutions, always looking for someone else to blame. Buhari is trying out solutions to this menace and that's the most important thing. either it has worked, it is working or he needed another approach is a question for another day. meanwhile R.I.P to the dead

See this hypocrite...What new solutions is your god trying out outside what Jonathan did? abi nah the press ups and photo ops that you refer to as solutions

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
meforyou1:
my sister, don't be disappointed in the President u voted for one bit, I didn't vote for him, and I am not disappointed one bit.
Insurgency is very far different from regular warfare. I know all these, so when people were just abusing President Goodluck Jonathan, I just shudder. The insurgents don't wear uniform, they are regular people just like you and I. The boy buying chicken beside you at the market may be an insurgent, how do you know. The girl carrying groundnuts at the traffic, asking you madam to buy, may be an strapped with bombs, how do you know?
If you ask me, if I were the president during Yar'adua era when this uprising erupted, I would have adopted the Obasanjo method. Bomb and obliterate the whole of borno and Yobe states. That might have been extreme, but it would have worked big time.
You are absolutely correct about Yar'adua's poor reaction. The present government needs to step up intelligence work, the mess is here already.
Have a lovely weekend
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by 247notire(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
We now have a Media government; a propagandist government. We are all in for one distasteful ride.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by 247notire(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
lastpage:
I find it curious that the majority of posts on this thread are from Ibos.... and they are quick to condemn President BUhari for this dastardly bomb attack
Some of these Ibos are even quick to ask him to resign, using this bomb attack as a justification!

BUT THAT IS VERY STRANGE!
Was it President Buhari that planted this bomb or was he the one that threatened to wreck havoc on the the Independence day celebrations in Abuja?

Or is it that those who have sworn that he would not enjoy his mandate, are the ones wrecking this havoc and using the same havoc to attack President Buhari?

Well, "The Witch cried yesterday,... and the Child died today! Who does not know that it is the witch that killed the child"? -- Yoruba Adage.

OHANEZE NDIGBO (whether the real one or the alternative one) has by itslef said it will WRECK HAVOC at the INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS IN ABUJA.

Below is a link to the artcle, as confirmed by Ohaneze itself.

https://www.nairaland.com/2634352/independence-day-uncovered-plots-wreck

Thus, l am of the opinion that the Ibos are the saboteurs of Nigeria and President Buhari needs to stop "playing nice" with these vipers!
A child that says his mother will not sleep, should neither slumber nor sleep.

President Buhari, save this country from the new Boko-Ibo.
They are sworn to derail your Government, at all cost.

Act Now .... of forever regret it.
May the Labour of our Leaders like Gowon and Awolowo, never be in vain.
A stich in time, save nine.
Nuff said.

Lastpage!
I weep for your parents.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Emrixx(f): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Sad...intelligence is dead
That is true my brother no more information gathering every body is just busy fighting for their own pocket which way Nigeria well R I p to d dead
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by vera202(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
Try to b reasonable my friend. We are talking abt human lives here been wasted

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by clefstone(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Larryupsy:
what has pmb done that gej did not do. Matter of fact, the likes of pmb helped fuel this shii by making unpatriotic statements during the early days of the insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by berrystunn(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Shame on the Military

Shame on buhari , he promise 3 month ... boko story will be over.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by BurukutuMallam: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Body Odour will handle this...
Sai Duara Dankwa
Sai Noise Maker Minister of Federal Republic

Where is Mallam Hell Rufus that always rush to twiter with false information,may be his network is bad because i expect him to first condemned what his brothers are doing.
MOFOS..!

Quote me and lick my back side!
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by cyberguy72(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
You re just a foolish born troway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Yeeyo: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nelkoko:
If it was oga jona Apc 4 don insult dat innocnt man....now i make bold 2 say buhari is d cause and should b held responsible 4 dis......Old fagot
som ar cry change n ds wt presidency can giv me..
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by toshmann(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
APC fans cannot believe their eyes grin

There's no GEJ to blame cheesy , the guy is gone. Enjoying his family and a new grandchild wink.

Buhari can go and appoint a gymnastic trainer as COAS or relocate Army HQ to Maidugiri, it takes BRAINS to defeat terror. Today, he is president and he is FULLY responsible for this mess. All the gains of the last 6weeks of GEJ are gone, bombs are now going off in Abuja again. He is calling of chad and cameroon and niger and france and germany amd russia and. . . . i've lost count. He even called on Caesar, my Dog, to help grin

Cluelessness is a sin in high places angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.