Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,693 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA (513 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) / Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by bvibesblogger: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Professor Attahiru Jega has been honored yet again for his outstanding handling of the 2015 General Elections in Nigeria.

Jega was handed the 2015 Charles Manatt democracy award by the International Foundation for Electoral Systems in Washington.

He was also given the Integrity Award by the Nigerian Higher Education Foundation in New York.

“I am humbled to be receiving the 2015 Democracy award, and will also like to recognise my colleagues at INEC for their dedication to a credible and transparent electoral process,” Jega said in Washington.

Over the last five years, we’ve come a long way in the conduct of elections in Nigeria, and I think the outcome of the 2015 elections speak directly to this work.”

“All my colleagues at INEC share the credit for this success. The mood in my country presently is extremely upbeat, following the first democratic transfer of power in our history.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/attahiru-jega-receives-2-honors-in-usa/
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by adedayourt(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by evansvenus(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Congrats to him!
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by Rexceedo: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
ceedo
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by Republlican(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by absoluteSuccess: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Dividents of democracy. Let there be avenues to honor the just and to be corrupt will become less popular.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by evansvenus(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Lol,i finally joined nairaland after being a guest for three years! Hoping to be fully inundated...love u nairalanders
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by Baawaa(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
That is the main ACTOR of 2015 elections
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by permsec: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
History wunt forget you in a hurry sir as you conducted one of the best elections ever witnessed in mankind.

Although it was marred with various discrepancies and irregularities in the north. I wish your succesor wouldnt be compromised.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by zinachidi(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Osinachi...grin.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2015
JEGA my hero, PMB my rolel model..
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives 2 Honors In USA by politricks: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
This man was like 'smalling of manchester united', he defended card reader well and scored a beautiful goal against Orubebe.

(1) (Reply)

I Heard It But I Dont Give A F**k Cus Am Enjoying The Match / Hurray!! Buhari " The List " Album Drops Tomorrow!! (pic) / Senate Committee Suspends Consideration Of Petition Against Amaechi's Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.