Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Did Not Choose Ondo State University Of Science And Technology In Jamb But The - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Did Not Choose Ondo State University Of Science And Technology In Jamb But The (483 Views)

I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help / When U Don't Write Jamb But You Have A Jamb Score!!! / I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Choose Ondo State University Of Science And Technology In Jamb But The by Salvation55: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2015
If i chose osustech will it affect my futo admission
Re: I Did Not Choose Ondo State University Of Science And Technology In Jamb But The by Fynestboi: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
Salvation55:
If i chose osustech will it affect my futo admission

Better explanation.
Re: I Did Not Choose Ondo State University Of Science And Technology In Jamb But The by orunto27: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you are an indigene of Ondo, and you have five Credits @ one sitting in , your waec and 180 and above in Jamb , no matter the schoo ls you filled in your Jamb form, Futa should admit you without problems. Unless the VC and the Registrar are not indigenes. If they are not,send , petition to the Governor, ministry of education and Jamb to help you pass through the maze of corruption and politics going on before your very eyes in your state. The Hausa, Fulanis, Ibos etc will always give admissions to all their qualified sons and daughters in any institutions in their states.

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Ass Is Actually Defined As Changes In Allele Frequencies. / A Thread For Etisalat Merit Award 2015/2016 Academic Session Winners. / O.a.u Post Graduate 2015/2016 Application Forms Now Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.