Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) (1748 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by BolaAdeyemo: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians should be everly grateful and thankful to the ibo tribe,recently a friend of mine who sells cloths put me on the know That most cloths/shoes we wear today are made/manucfactured in Aba,Abia state,wonderful,isnt it?
They are called ibo-made by we yorubas dont know what other ethnics call em
Though the ibos can be boastful and proud
Just like the proverbial Cow which dosent know the value of its tail until it is cut off that is the same way Nigerians will not know the value of ibos until they leave Nigeria i.e if they get their biafra
i knew how it costs before to get New cloths then but now due to competition,you can get a jean for less though some are bad quality
even the palms/leather slippers we wear

we should set aside a day to celebrate ibos because without them we might be spending a fortune on clothings

thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by BolaAdeyemo: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
see for yourself

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by Magician1503(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2015
So it's because of these sandals made out of old tires you wrote all this? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by forgiveness: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
grin very funny.

But guy, your're not been truthful, those shoes are substandard. come to Aba and you will get better ones.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by PAINGAIN: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just imagine what these aba boys can achieve with a little support from the proper channels.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
what you forgot to mention is that they are so sub-standard,even people who make them don't wear them.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by macolino(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Igbos are very creative,and blessed with whatever they lay their hands on.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by BolaAdeyemo: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ioannes:
what you forgot to mention is that they are so sub-standard,even people who make them don't wear them.
you are lying and you know it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
you are lying and you know it

No sir. I am not lying and you know it.

if you have money and you want to buy a hand bag or shoe for your girl friend where will you go? aba factory or or you head to a super market.

infant How many items you have on right is aba made o. No lie o bros.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by zuchyblink(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ioannes:

if you have money and you want to buy a hand bag or shoe for your girl friend where will you go? aba factory or or you head to a super market.

u might be putting on Aba made wears right now without knowing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by zuchyblink(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by zuchyblink(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by zuchyblink(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by zuchyblink(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by BolaAdeyemo: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ioannes:

do you think they write ''made in aba'' in the items?lol
some so called boutiques buy these cloths and sell it to people as foreign items,you wouldnt even know the difference

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
u might be putting on Aba made wears right now without knowing

all well and good. that means I rep. Naija, No be so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
do you think they write ''made in aba'' in the items?lol
some so called boutiques buy these cloths and sell it to people as foreign items,you wouldnt even know the difference

you mean there is No difference between aba made shoes and Italian shoes? I beg to differ.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by nickxtra(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
Nigerians should be everly grateful and thankful to the ibo tribe,recently a friend of mine who sells cloths put me on the know That most cloths/shoes we wear today are made/manucfactured in Aba,Abia state,wonderful,isnt it?
They are called ibo-made by we yorubas dont know what other ethnics call em
Though the ibos can be boastful and proud
Just like the proverbial Cow which dosent know the value of its tail until it is cut off that is the same way Nigerians will not know the value of ibos until they leave Nigeria i.e if they get their biafra
i knew how it costs before to get New cloths then but now due to competition,you can get a jean for less though some are bad quality
even the palms/leather slippers we wear

we should set aside a day to celebrate ibos because without them we might be spending a fortune on clothings

thank you
Na free dem they giv us the clothes?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) by freez2ryme(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Diz re all made in ABA
Nd diz re just d low standards ooh
If u want Italian quality
ABA will give as long as u cn pay

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 / Prof. Wole Soyinka Says, 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths! / Pro Biafra Protesters Clash With Police In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.