Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (820 Views)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by aoafeez(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, trust worthy agents, food facts companies, feed mills should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com. 08061223014
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by feminineA: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
aoafeez:
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, trust worthy agents, food facts companies, feed mills should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com. 08061223014
I tried your number but it was switched off. how much do u sell
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by feminineA: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
aoafeez:
aoafeez:
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by bizgen: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
feminineA:

you can call 08053080445 for soyabean and maize supply.

(1) (Reply)

For Inquiries About Government Agric Loans / What Disease Could Have Led To This Post Mortem Symptoms ****picture**,, / Sales Opportunity For Tomatoes, Pepper And Vegetable Farmers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.