Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees (45686 Views)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Reasons Why Employers Do Not Promote Their Employees / 8 Things Exceptional Bosses Constantly Tell Their Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
employee carrying the weight of management
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by ihatebuhari(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by QTEST007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Would u rather have d employee as d elephant?
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by hustler86(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Seun how true is that? grin
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by paullo20: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is Monkey dey work Bamboo dey chop
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by olamisowon1(f): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
hmmmmm.... so true
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by NICOGRAVITY: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
The best and easy way to be wealthy is to be your own boss.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by Franzinni: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Husband and wife scenario in African culture.been like so since the days of Adam ...
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by webshopng1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
nice
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by freedom96: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Spaxon:
its my birthday so nairalanders
over to you guys give me 80000 likes
even the owner of nairaland cnt get this much....btw I didn't like it undecided
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by iamtheconjee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
blessedqueen:
PIC or pics ?

Abi o. Help us ask OP o!
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by emmanuel596(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Only seen in Nigeria
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by XTHRONE(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
u can never be rich working for someone,they wont allow u.they will make laws to frustrate U.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by kinibigdeal(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
The elephant is a replicate of a governor in aminat508 state
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by gpsse(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
damiloladuke:
not funny though, but the employer is always the boss cuz he pays u

Gerarahere .....is that why they have to kill the employees and make life miserable for them?
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by madjune(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
I expected to see a greying employee making tea for his young employer.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by zeb04(f): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
That's just the way it is. I work mondays to saturdays every week.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by tunde1200(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
HBD and llp young lady.

Spaxon:
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by skelewu404(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
I trust this will make fp

Patiently waiting

.... Till then
this is to inform u that the topic where u use style to book space as made from page u can now go to first bank to collect money

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by SkinnyDude(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Nope. It won't.
Yes, it has! cheesy
sickness
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by ministeriallist: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
The best and easy way to be wealthy is to be your own boss.

I want to be my own boss.
What business can I start with #300,000.00?
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by shut(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
So true
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by Anonymous89: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is the main reason why being your own boss is the best thing to do today. Would you like to start your own BULKSMS business today!!! They are ready to help you become your own boss today!!! Visit them today and get started immediately with a token - http://classiclink.com.ng/bulksmsreseller.php

Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by awa(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Some Companies with Indians/Chinese as Management Teams are like that...

If think I am not serious ask Uncle Udeme who spent 30 years working for an Indian/Chinese firm without anything to show for it.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by dedons: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Spaxon:
if you can get up to 80 likes,then bokoharam will cease immediately

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by tjdimmy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
They want you to be a driver, administrator and logistics person while you feed on the crumbs that fall from their tables. Most private firms do this, they aint to blame sha, even we youths ought to be up and doing, the "i go school" mentality is also something that should worry us, education is not a guarantee for success.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
smiley grin

I need someone to do me dis like right now.
My back aches.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by NICOGRAVITY: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
ministeriallist:

I want to be my own boss.
What business can I start with #300,000.00?

I can help you, mentor you and advise you.

But you must be very willing to work.
nicogravity@yahoo.com
You must also believe in yourself and put in your best at all time.
Re: Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees by onlinebethel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Our Police Officers Should Dress. / Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.