Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama (49663 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Akshow: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by walanter(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Papa god bless this man..any body them born wellll quot
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Omo,dis baba is handsome ooo
Sai Buhari

U dey use style toast Baba
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Baba's posture is like: Make una see my hand o, so you people won't say I was touching Michelle's butts in the background.

The media should be feared. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by nikkiking(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Still i see no changes.

Just a busy selfie government why people die undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by emmanuel596(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pure photo shoped pictures

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian masquerade, the dullard, is flanked by the most powerful black man and woman alive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by echomog1: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
In western Germis....
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by ichommy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
obum88:
Where is Okoroocha...we need a new signpost in Owerri

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Fireson: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
mytime24:
Papa pictures everywhere u goes cheesy

Minister of tourist undecided
You just nailed it, Baba- once chance keeps taking poses when his country is on fire. Baba go- slow angry
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by kennyman2000(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nice one my presido
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by mytime24(f): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Fireson:

You just nailed it, Baba- once chance keeps taking poses when his country is on fire. Baba go- slow angry
hahaha, his e-warriors are comin 4U

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Aminat508(f): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

U dey use style toast Baba
Omo I don't mind o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...

This is better than the "clueless looking one" we have seen in the past. shocked Jonathan sef.. angry

Igbos are now left out. We need to represent with our red cap in the White House or with an American President and spouse photograph. Click like if you agree grin

Jonathan doesn't know you exist,keep talking about him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by salykely(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=38634158][img]http://2.bp..com/-T7B4nI65mLQ/Vg_5q94CZxI/AAAAAAAAcAc/raTBG4VqvZw/s400/obama.jpg[/

If Osibanjo was here he would have been around Michelle's waste.
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by sonssyo(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...

This is better than the "clueless looking one" we have seen in the past. shocked Jonathan sef.. angry

Igbos are now left out. We need to represent with our red cap in the White House or with an American President and spouse photograph. Click like if you agree grin

beta pray to achieve wat d person u tagged clueless achieved ,failure to do dat is back to sender sha
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari is among the best things to happen to this country lately. But I want to see his wife with him in these public appearances more often.
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by BALLOSKI: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
mytime24:

see as you De fvck up.

cry O:-)
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Neyoor:
That's my humble president.....

Baba, if not for anything I need to thank you for the following.

Baba we now buy:

Kerosene for 90/Litre, infact na 50naira for Forte Oil.

Petrol- 87naira.

Diesel- 110naira

Instead of the exorbitant price we used to buy them before.

Baba u knw I like sugar well well, sugar price sef don reduce o.

Me I'm grateful to God and to Baba Buhari!

Wailing wailers can keep wailing till 2019.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Soon you go buy rat poison for 10 naira

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by WailingWailer00(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
All I see is 2 people and 1 fool undecided
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by vega84(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
a.boki. #vegatalks
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by neocortex: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
chinoasa:
God bless d federal republic of Nigeria....
God bless united states of America....
God bless president Muhammad buhari....
God bless Nigerians..
God bless nairalanders.....
God bless muah!
Yanks!!! Inbtw
Pmb looks cute kiss

All because of a picture.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
BABA BUHARI is restoring Nigeria lost glory since 29May

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by adedayourt(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
ok....
Aminat508 cum n eat o

see d number of iru in dat soup grin
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by IamAtribalist: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is the real "Mitchell" not the Merkel of Germany he was calling "Mitchell".

Idiot - how many of the foreign leaders know Buhari's name? Who cares? Mitchell, Merkel who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Abeymills(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pmb u ar there taking pictures bokoharam is unleashing terror on innocent Nigerians...sir if dat unfortunate incident had happen 2any of ur children or grand children am very sure u would not b there taking pic or sending delegates...
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Rotimi47: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-T7B4nI65mLQ/Vg_5q94CZxI/AAAAAAAAcAc/raTBG4VqvZw/s400/obama.jpg[/img]

Pres. Buhari in a photo with Michelle and Barack Obama during a reception at the 70th session of the UN General Assembly in New York....

http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/10/pres-buhari-takes-picture-with-michelle.html
See love as he is placed in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by blackpanda: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
mytime24:

Bad belle oloriburuku oshi! God pass una. Useless wailing wailers! grin
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by freedom96: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
mytime24:

Minister of[b] tourist[/b] undecided
Wait,are u serious?Minister of TOURIST? Everywhere u GOES? I,as an average shoe-shining aboki can't display such blunders.Which school u go? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.