Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter (54185 Views)

"Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by sammoR: 3:01am On Oct 04, 2015
First he was welcoming comedians, next he is in club. It's ok to club n be jaiye jaiye but I think Ambode needs to get his priorities right. Lagos is fast deteriorating in the few months under his watch, traffic is back, no one respects brt lanes any more, all sorts of unruly behavior back in the streets. Before u know it, we are back to the way were were many years back. The state is 20 million plus people n needs a firm, steady hand to ensure order, discipline and sense, not this butty butty jaiye let's chop life kind of style. I heard Fashion hardly had anytime for himself. All work n no play is bad, but all play n no work? Naaaa!!!!
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by adeboy11: 4:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Ijaya123:
One does not need a prophet to know that Ambode cannot step up to the performance level Fashola achieved. He just can't seem to get his priorities right.

like 1 km road = #1billion

1 Like

Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by juman(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2015
The ambode of ambode kingdom.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Achiles: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2015
DMerciful:
They refused Agbaje that's obviously better because Igbos supported him....enjoy ur change! Agbaje is from Ikorodu while Ambode is from Ondo yet they betray their own son who is obviously better cos of Igbos.yeye dey smell!

Daft!
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by topeorekoy(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2015
The OP is not telling the truth. How come there is no picture.

A governor going to a nite club to do what? To party or what? If he needs to party, he would have invited all the people he needs to his lodge and hold the party there.

When we wanna post or tweet about anything, lets get our facts right and back it up with evidence. This just a stupid way to dis-credit someone.

I can as well come here and tweet that last night I saw any politician negotiating with a prostitute.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by topeorekoy(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Achiles:

Daft!

I support you big time.

The comment you quoted is daft. So on point.

I so much dislike people that bring tribe into conversation.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by jidesam168(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Gov ambode should please deport that ifeanyi, he Is coded at all.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2015
The number of stupid and foolish Nigerians are increasing day by day, how in Gods name will 1 idiot just make a post without picture or any evidence for people to see? then some cows will come out and start trending rubbish. Even you no go school you don't have common sense? even if he goes to club in Lagos is it not better, than carrying the money to go and club in Abroad. After all some of these same cows will do worst than him if they are in that position. When will some people have small common sense sef?
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by jantavanta(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Night clubbers voted for him when he needed their votes, so why should he dump them? They are included in his constituency.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by alegbeleye(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
olumalcolm:
I bliv u hv a fada and if d same tin is said to ur dad,hw wuld u feel? Born bastard,oloriburuku somebody. Son of a nobody
hahahahahah
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by 1miccza: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2015
#whistling# omo jaiye jaiye.....

Make una leave our governor jare.... Aaaaa mmboooo ati iidddeee

Chop the head of your life jare
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Ijaya123: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
meforyou1:
what exactly do fashola do? Destroyed Coker road and so many other roads without rebuilding.
Destroyed mile 2 to badagry, and make lagosians groan in so much agony. Places that ordinarily 30 mins- 1 hr now take at least 4 hours.
Constructed one rubbish ikoyi-lekki bridge and charge motorists N500 per crossing. And God knows how much he charges in the VI-lekki end.
Not forgetting igbo-lagosians he deported in their own country.
So tell me, what exactly did fashola do?

Your selective opinion though, and you're entitled to it.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
I saw him too, but d security men gonna seize fone mehn!
dominique:
No one else spotted him at the club apart from the Ifeanyi guy. How come no picture was taken? I smell lies
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by andyjwe(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Someone should please tell Governor Ambode that Leadership position is not for fun nor for a show, it is an assignment with RESPONSIBILITY !

If he would not watch his back, he should be aware that Lagosians have eyes on him... Else what happen to the last president will repeat itself. #Endofstory
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by EmmyDe25(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
wheredemdey:
Lagos is in a rough ride for the next 4yrs

I don't need to confirm this story before I know ambode will never equal a quarter of Fasholas record....go to oshodi...go to mainland and island....traffic gridlock becos lastma is no longer effective...its sad...Lagos is going down gradually
The traffic is hell my ni66a. That Ambode dude is just a dummy. A testament that CV is not everything. We got served big time.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Rixy007(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2015
DMerciful:
They refused Agbaje that's obviously better because Igbos supported him....enjoy ur change! Agbaje is from Ikorodu while Ambode is from Ondo yet they betray their own son who is obviously better cos of Igbos.yeye dey smell!
that's what they get for voting in the wrong person... Agbaje wouldn't do this

1 Like

Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Rixy007(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2015
I knew it was d wrong decision voting in that guy... Agbaje was nd is still a better candidate.... Apc maniacs quote me and die
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Rixy007(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
shegebanti:
The number of stupid and foolish Nigerians are increasing day by day, how in Gods name will 1 idiot just make a post without picture or any evidence for people to see? then some cows will come out and start trending rubbish. Even you no go school you don't have common sense? even if he goes to club in Lagos is it not better, than carrying the money to go and club in Abroad. After all some of these same cows will do worst than him if they are in that position. When will some people have small common sense sef?
I think you're the one lacking in that common sense... Wit such huge responsibility is he suppose to be in a club at that.... If he wanted the high life he should av contested.... I don't blame you am sure ur not responsible for anything cus it's obvious ur still under ur parent
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rixy007:
I think you're the one lacking in that common sense... Wit such huge responsibility is he suppose to be in a club at that.... If he wanted the high life he should av contested.... I don't blame you am sure ur not responsible for anything cus it's obvious ur still under ur parent

Thank God u dat seems to be responsible said it all, that if he wanted the high life he should av contested, and which he did GBAGAM. so u see that you are the slowpoke contradicting your self. Responsible goat.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by ekemini606: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
smada13:
people with their hypocritical and double life style....they condemn people but do the same thing for which they are condemning.....what is the guy that saw him and put it on Twitter doing there too when his mates are with their wives at home and strategizing how tinz will be better for him and his family....

#sillypeople......

What is with ur head?
What is with ur head eh?
What is with ur head and not understanding that public figures are held to the highest moral standard...not to be compared with average citizen.

Where have u seen Obama clubbing?
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Always996(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amboo Ambo Eko sese bere ni Amboo. ;DAmboo Ambo Eko sese bere ni Amboo.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Always996(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin Amboo Ambo Eko sese bere ni Amboo.
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by MayhorE(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amebo, wetin concern you se he no b human ni Amebo, wetin concern you se he no b human ni
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by favourlove1: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
DMerciful:
its a pity. They never liked anyThing associated with the igbos. Igbos saw potentials in Jimi but all they saw in Ambode was Oba, Tinumbu n of course settlement. Now they are complaining. Abey they should get ready for a really long ride. I wish it were possible for Fash to continue for another tenure. That guy set die.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by smada13(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
ekemini606:

What is with ur head?
What is with ur head eh?
What is with ur head and not understanding that public figures are held to the highest moral standard...not to be compared with average citizen.

Where have u seen Obama clubbing?

so because he is a public figure, he should live a secluded life abii...so he should because of you people live a fake life.....
Re: Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter by Jonalistic(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
DMerciful:
pls point of correction ambode is 4rm Epe lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.