Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,029 members, 7,922,495 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) (5186 Views)

My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Kelvin0:
Just came back from the US..after spending 6months of my Hols there....Dudes below me were trying to make me feel like a stranger in my own house. For the past 1 week i have been running from pillar to post to curb the menace this dudes were now causing....they virtually took over my bed, Kitchen, toilet, wardrobe even my wallet was not left out of it as they ransacked it n took away d $100 bills (about 50 pieces) i had in them, leaving only the half chewed #100 notes for me....finally i got my revenge yesterday when i lunched an offensive, taking the battle to them with all the weapons (Knives, guns, clubs, cutlasses and Otarkpiapia ) i had at my disposal......now am da BOSS of my house once again. Pls nairalanders rejoice wif me! Cos once again......

#IAmDaBossOfMyHouse

#IAmKindaFeelingLikeRobinHoodRightNow

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, RoyalRoy...et al
Annihilation!!!, this is wickedness!!!!.
We must set up a panel to investigate these killings. It's an act of terrorism. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Love To Adopt Kids? / What Is Your Biggest Regret? / My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.