Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,814 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Can You Orgasm And Stop Ejacualtion At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Orgasm And Stop Ejacualtion At The Same Time? (746 Views)

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Orgasm And Stop Ejacualtion At The Same Time? by thugluvfem(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Did you know orgasms and ejaculation are two completely separate things?
You can orgasm without ejaculating, and you can ejaculate without orgasm.
You’ve likely experienced both of these things, but thought they were both a fluke.
Well, to be honest, they are not flukes, they exist and if you learn how to control your ejaculation, you can experience several orgasms during 1 session of sex.
We’ve been taught by culture, by friends, by TV, by movies, that if we “came” sex was over.
“Come” or “Came” are really just a combination of ejaculate and orgasm. You’ll see me personally separate orgasm and ejaculation...

Read on and learn here>>>https://foalabi./2015/10/03/can-you-orgasm-and-stop-ejacualtion-at-the-same-time/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1390689652

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! / [DATING] Do Girls Really Like Good-looking & Rich Guy?? / A Gift For My Friend On His Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.