Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# (1464 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Recently broke up with ma bae, and Edo chick. though she tried getting us back, but ayam fed up.

Just yesterday morning I was told by a neighbor she came to my house, only God knows how she got ma keys and got in.

When I got home in the evening I checked every nook and cranny of ma apartment to be sure there isn't a booby trap or sort of.

Woke up this morning, gathered all my used clothes to wash em, that was when I discovered 2 of my used boxers are missing. I searched everywhere, they are nowhere to be found. I called ma bae to ask, she picked and and denied taking em but threatened me to face whatever comes ma way anytime soon.

I beg her tire to return them, she just cut the call on me and offed her phone. Can't even reach her now, and was told she traveled when I got to her crib.

Just this evening, I have been feeling a kind of itch and the urge to scratch my penis, I mean scratching it hard.

Am confused, could it be her doing??
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by Tapout(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
hmm...from all indications, .......forget sha. lemme not say what's on my mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by naijathings(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
this is nothing new. they keep doing this shiet.
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by misspicy(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hehehe...op pick ur two shoes,place on ur head,run like a madgoat to MFM asap,you need deliverance grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by mercielizzie(f): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op u need deliverance ASAP.

Lemme laugh before I go cos your case is funny. Hehehehehehehehehehe.
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Maybe it gonorrhea/ syphilis you can never tell.

As to your lost boxers, maybe its somewhere around the house cos I don't see any why she'd have to steal it.

IMO, your personal hygiene needs a recheck. Don't leave undies unwatched no more. #cleanliness smiley
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by ODUBEZE: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2015
If U had kept away from formication, U wouldn't be troubled. Only God can save U now. Truly repent, ask for forgiveness and then protection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by adaksbullet: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Ah op, ur doom as met mother off doom, in fact, water is finish in back off ur fishsad.......

Ah op, died is wait usad....shaicry

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by Afromano: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Edo Chics at it again?! una no go kill us o. And na una dey fine pass ehn. Which kind yawa undecided

Guy, I don't know. Maybe u imagining things but could be real. U did something stupidd though; you just angered her the more when you were begging her to return it.

Lesson for all guys; if you were in his shoes when you discovered your boxers were missing and suspected she took it, don't call and ask her for it. Pretend like you didn't even know she came around. Call as if you are just "missing" her and felt like hearing her voice. Warm her emotions up again. make her cry with passion. Let her conscience challenge her for even thinking about hurting you. Then leave it at that. You aint getting back with her, but she can't hurt you either cos u're not "enemies" anymore.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by donholy28(m): 3:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Op you no even talk wetin u do her...dat make her wan finish ur life
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by Ojim07(m): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2015
girls and their wahala...op go find her village nd trace her dere ooo....or better still run to a church.....lolz...imagine you wit a dysfunctional d**k....itz well sha
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by lekjons(m): 4:24am On Oct 04, 2015
tell her u've told a friend about what happened between u both..

threaten to post her pics and expose her on the internet if she doesn't return them or if any sh*t happens to u.
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by cocaineaddict(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2015
omo dis na serious gobe o. Guy u better trace that babe with police and SSS. Make she sign undertaken o
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by Ekeretom(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol.... Dis is funny... But seriously have you heard of love peddlers getting stuck while making out?. This might be want she's planning to do... You might be stuck for life while trying to make out with another girl... Dats why you are feeling de symptoms already. Lol.
Re: HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble# by madgoat(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:
Hehehe...op pick ur two shoes,place on ur head,run like a madgoat to MFM asap,you need deliverance grin

Huh angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Chronicles... / Seven Steps To Regaining And Maintaining Virginity / Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.