Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Letter Of Admission (canada),but Can't Afford The Fee. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Letter Of Admission (canada),but Can't Afford The Fee. (765 Views)

What Is The Fee For Someone Who Missed His Flight? / Please Help! Wanna Travel To Canada But Confused / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Letter Of Admission (canada),but Can't Afford The Fee. by GreenlanD200: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hey Guys,

Tried applying for masters program in one of the universities in canada.now I have been given admission just six days ago but subject to paying 1st term tuition fee to keep the slot and facilitate study permit and visa application processing. I have up to 10th of October, thereafter it is forfeited.The total tuition is little above 13000 canadain dollar, 1st term is 7k while 2nd term due for 1st march 2016 s 6k+.
Unforetunately, I don't have even upto what I am being asked to pay and don't have sponsor either.
I had thought, I could be allowed to pay in say up to 4 instalments so I could leverage on part time jobs to cover tuition but the case is now different.
Guys,please what do you make of this situation? Has anyone had such challenge? Please advise your guy o o
Re: Letter Of Admission (canada),but Can't Afford The Fee. by justwise(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2015

(1)

Emirates Airlines Partners With Oxford University To Launch Data Science Lab / Elegushi Beach / Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.