Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! (833 Views)

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / OYA PETLANDERS, let's post throwback pics of our beautiful dogs / A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! by JADO93: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2015
lately, I have observed this new scamming method and to me, it is sooo Odd. Due to the fact that so many people prefer imported dogs and large number of people here have pups for sale, they play a trick which goes thus;
1) They hire a white nigga in Nigeria(oyinbo) with few naira.
2) the pick the desired pup that is/was well fed and clean up properly.
3) They pick up a good adult Male and a female to represent as the parent!
4) A good location on the Island or some other place is sited!
5) both intended pup available for sale and the few hours adopted parent will be moved to the lovely location( such that it has grasses and nice fence to make u feel it not nigeria)
6) They hired white nigga carries the pup nd snap with d borrowed parent.
7) now all details for client(buyer) are set.
They send u lovely edited pictures! Now you are tripping. They tell you the dog Will land in a week/ 2weeks time (during this period, pups are well fed) and now u can't wait to have your new pup. You end up buying at a huge amount, after documents have been worked for you *sad*.
Precautions: u can always pick up your dog(s) at the airport if it a pay on delivery thing, but if your source is trusted, you can get ur pups anywhere.
NOTE: THAT IS WHY JADO IS HERE FOR YOU. WE DELIVER NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN A LEGAL AND SCAM FREE WAY.
CONTACTS; phone; 08025074110, 08065425620. Pin; 2C1826B3. I.G; Jado_93

Re: Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! by JADO93: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Our dog(s) @ the airport!

Re: Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
How much for a solid boerboel?
Re: Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! by JADO93: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Please get intouch through any of the contacts. Thank you!
Re: Petlanders, Please Take Note Of This New Scamming Method! by Stancrus(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hw much will it cost to get a top quality nepo frm yuh guys male pricisely?

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Deadly Fish Meal. / Pls How Do I Dispose Off My Dead Pet? / Neapolitan Female Pups At Its Best....for Sale 2 Female Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.