Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,164 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Renault Espace 2002 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Renault Espace 2002 (892 Views)

Renault’s EZ-GO Robot Taxi Is The Most Socially Responsible Concept In Geneva / Renault Nissan Becomes World’s Largest Automaker. / Very Clean Renault Espace For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renault Espace 2002 by samally: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Good morning to all my people in the house..
since I sold my Siena some month ago and the quest of getting another Family estate van as prove abortive,Because the Siena suck a lot of Fuel...
I offer them VW Sharon but they reject it..
Now, they call me to inform me,Renault Espace 2002,i4 with automatic gear..
Please is kinda urgent now,since the kids as resume back to school
though have not inspect the vehicle yet..

please how reliable is this car?
What are the availability if the spare parts

Please your candid respond is welcome
Re: Renault Espace 2002 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Your post is far from clear.

You say you offered them VW Sharan, and they rejected it.
Then they called to inform you Renault Espace.

Who are "they" and "them"? Where are they in relation to you? Where do YOU reside?

You need to edit your post to make it clearer, it's too jumbled to give you answer with any degree of accuracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renault Espace 2002 by DGD1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
I guess he is getting the car for madam and the kids, and he needs their approval for the type of car before he buys it
Re: Renault Espace 2002 by samally: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Siena:
Your post is far from clear.

You say you offered them VW Sharan, and they rejected it.
Then they called to inform you Renault Espace.

Who are "they" and "them"? Where are they in relation to you? Where do YOU reside?

You need to edit your post to make it clearer, it's too jumbled to give you answer with any degree of accuracy.

Thanks for your quick response Mr Siena..
Them and they are my family.. 3Kids and 1 House help.

Am far from home..And as of now there is no mobile network in Munguno Borno state where I serve..

I only visit once in a while the insurgency arise...and I need a good reliable family van for my family just for moving around Lagos and once in a while travel to Ibadan or Ondo state.

What is your say about Renault Espace 2002
2.2ltr Engine I4 with Automatic Gear (MPV)?
it is a good van to be by woman.....the formal Toyota Siena surfer her due to bad Mechanic around Ipaja-Ayobo Area...
Re: Renault Espace 2002 by samally: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
DGD1:
I guess he is getting the car for madam and the kids, and he needs their approval for the type of car before he buys it

Yes bro,I think you understand me, but logically you did not!

Am not always around them due to my job..
they need to choose what they want then I make enquiry about it..if it's a bad choice I need to lay fact for her not to choose it..

This worth makes a MAN..not a dictator!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corolla Small Engine Issue / Ghasty Accident Happened In Ikeja This Morning. / My 1999 Honda Odyssey's Steering Vibrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.