Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Was Jesus A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Christian? (736 Views)

Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. / Donald Trump(US Presidential Aspirant) Calls Jesus "A Loser" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A Christian? by BabaPeace: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2015
I've wondering for some time now. Since Christianity started after the death of Jesus, what religion did he practise then?
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2015
BabaPeace:
I've wondering for some time now. Since Christianity started after the death of Jesus, what religion did he practise then?
let me ask you this, WHO IS CHRIST?
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by sandrahnaub(f): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Na wa o c question
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by pbs4real(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Na wa o c question
u ehn! sad
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by johnwizey: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Buddhism
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by BabaPeace: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
let me ask you this, WHO IS CHRIST?
Fine, Jesus is Christ. My question is what was his religion since his disciples were called Christians after his death.
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
BabaPeace:
Fine, Jesus is Christ. My question is what was his religion since his disciples were called Christians after his death.
Jesus Christ Has No Religion Instead Religion Was Formed Or Created From Him.
Re: Was Jesus A Christian? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
BabaPeace:

BabaPeace, ... your question is like saying, is Baba the Peace?...

(1) (Reply)

Modern Nigerian Churches Synonymous With Baba-ijebu / Why We Are Really Here On Earth.. Shocking Answers Discovered! / See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.