Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,609 members, 7,914,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu (18914 Views)

Unveiling President Buhari’s Mindset – Pendulum By @delemomodu / There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu / Abuja Ministerial blues By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by holluwai(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
In summary please? undecided
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by WHOcarex: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Thanks for the answer.... But who is Momodu? Sounds mumuish
Dele's father
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by kingdenny(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmm OK ooooo
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by room089: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Let's no be rushy!
Baba had said he must release the list before the end of september;let's wait a bit september isn't ended.
Today is still 21st september! grin grin
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by mployer(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2015
An exaggerated write-up.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
WHOcarex:
Dele's father

Oooo I seee
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by jerryjere(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Dis is rubbish not a fiction
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
BRILLIANT AND SINCERE PIECE FROM MR MOMODU
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Loonyy(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
I am very certain nobody read that Epistle to the very end.
guess what?! I did n you should too ...
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Thanks for the answer.... But who is Momodu? Sounds mumuish
Dele's father.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Chubhie: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2015
You can imagine the pressure when you are the most influential in your local community. Na jazz things they would be using to chase you in dreams.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Coldfaya(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Everybody wan chop
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by galadima77(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=Nelsizzy post=38683405]I am very certain nobody read that Epistle to the very end.[/quot
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by galadima77(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:

Well, I did cos it's from Dele Momodu
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Oluwaplumpie(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
I did. Ure the problem with Nigeria. *in Mourinho's voice* thanks and good bye.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Okeycima: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Well look at the story is really touchy aa it is coming from someone who proudly call himself tinubu's boy,WELL WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ON A STORY BASES ON FICTION
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by ruggedtimi(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2015
frm ghana to zambia to london to dubai...chale money good.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by poiZon: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2015
datola:
Is it fact or fiction that Dele Momodu' dad was from Edo state.

Back to the matter. The article summarises the opposition PMB is facing in his effort to effect the change we voted for.
if i will want to go with ur views, then permit me to say apc is acting on a dual position. Playing both the opposition and the governing party.
In my own view and opinion, i will opine that what dele said is actually the fact. So many people want to be in power or be associated with associates in power. This is where corruption sets in. Gej tried in handling these sycophants though he was overpowered, lets see how pmb will handle these lots and sluts waiting to capitalise on the opportunity given to their masters and associates.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by poiZon: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2015
datola:

Back to the matter. The article summarises the opposition PMB is facing in his effort to effect the change we voted for.
if i will want to go with ur views, then permit me to say apc is acting on a dual position. Playing both the opposition and the governing party.
In my own view and opinion, i will opine that what dele said is actually the fact. So many people want to be in power or be associated with associates in power. This is where corruption sets in. Gej tried in handling these sycophants though he was overpowered, lets see how pmb will handle these lots and sluts waiting to capitalise on the opportunity given to their masters and associates.
What i really tapped is when dele said you can never please everyone when you are in power.
Lets see how baba will please 170million nigerians, cos that was the sin of gej.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by mrjojo: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Very nice read, and to all those complaining of it been long, no one is forcing you,smh.Typical "African"
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by sam90s(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
"(Femi Falana)......is just a mere Human Right Activist"
Whatever that means? Plus the fact that you seem to consider him worthy of being appointed Attorney General, is really confusing.

Simitrendy:
[b]Dele Momodu is a better Ministerial Candidate to me but if there would be chances

As for Ekiti Now

A good
example is Ekiti State where there is a long queue
of accomplished citizens including three former
Governors, Niyi Adebayo, Segun Oni and Kayode
Fayemi plus Mr Dele Alake and Mr Femi Falana

Niyi Adebayo is a great APC leader he has risen too high but he's not fit for Ministerial Candidate

Segun Oni has made waves in EK to me he will be of great contender to PDP led government in the next Election to contest for the Governorship seat since he has done good and tangible things in EK

Kayode Fayemi is like a person who brought APC to Ekiti

Believe to a normal capacity he helped Buhari to be the President

He's a better candidate if not for Slanderous comments from Ayo Fayose concerning him

He might be a saint capable of holding and heading a Ministry

Dele Alake is not reckoned with in EKiti he contested for the National Assembly he couldn't win the Primary Elections ever since EK people hasn't heard from him.

Thought he was a Commissioner in Lag during Tinubu time grin

Femi Falana doesn't belong to APC he would fit for the Attorney general but he's just a mere Human rights Activist

He's a.lil bit reckoned with in EK

[/b]
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by juman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Daydream!

Those at the center cannot give him minister position.

If he understands them well he would know that.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Realret70: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
This sis certainly why people when in power will kit be able to do what they are suppose to do for the b public because a selected group of people feel they should benefit more than others,
We certainly need to pray for PMB for God to give him wisdom to deal aright with such people
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Kennydoc(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:

I did.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by dsquare33: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
datola:

It's fact that Dele Momodu comes from Edo State,but his mum is from Ile Ife,and I guess he schooled at OAU.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Phemostiga(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
He never dissapoint wif z writeup.9ice one sir
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by fuke(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:

I did for the language and writing.
Momodu writes unputdownable prose.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Eziachi: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
I can well believed Mr Momodu's story. It happened to me in 1999 when my nephew became a governor.
All manners of people were calling me right, front and back, including those calling my wife they never met in 40 years asking when my flight home is scheduled as they have heard that I had been pencilled down as the commissioner for health and how they will be willing to resign from their jobs and return home with me. Which my family found not only insulting but ridiculous to say the least.
The situation was made worse with one the governor's kids staying with me in Surrey at the time as a foreign student and his wife often popping in enroute to America where their other boy at time was schooling.
This is why public servants are dragged into corruption by their relatives and socalled friends when they had good intentions earlier to serve. They are ofteb branded as a failure or ridiculed if they refused to get rich with public money.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Eziachi: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
I did.
An average student should read and digest it in five minutes. Its travesty commenting on something you never read.
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by iamdapsyj(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]Dele Momodu is a better Ministerial Candidate to me but if there would be chances

As for Ekiti Now

A good
example is Ekiti State where there is a long queue
of accomplished citizens including three former
Governors, Niyi Adebayo, Segun Oni and Kayode
Fayemi plus Mr Dele Alake and Mr Femi Falana

Niyi Adebayo is a great APC leader he has risen too high but he's not fit for Ministerial Candidate

Segun Oni has made waves in EK to me he will be of great contender to PDP led government in the next Election to contest for the Governorship seat since he has done good and tangible things in EK

Kayode Fayemi is like a person who brought APC to Ekiti

Believe to a normal capacity he helped Buhari to be the President

He's a better candidate if not for Slanderous comments from Ayo Fayose concerning him

He might be a saint capable of holding and heading a Ministry

Dele Alake is not reckoned with in EKiti he contested for the National Assembly he couldn't win the Primary Elections ever since EK people hasn't heard from him.

Thought he was a Commissioner in Lag during Tinubu time grin

Femi Falana doesn't belong to APC he would fit for the Attorney general but he's just a mere Human rights Activist

He's a.lil bit reckoned with in EK

[/b]

How Nigerians forget things quickly. Amongst those that you mentioned up there, I still find it unbelievable that segun oni would still be put forward as a minister or indeed any other position for that matter. As a former PDP governor in Ekiti state their was nothing to write home about his style of leadership. What a corrupt lot, the more reason he was booted out of govt. house. Seriously when I see that man's name there I begin to wonder where all those other sound individuals in Ekiti are. SHM
Re: The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu by Akin0: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice write-up. One can imagine what the president is going through in selective credible and acceptable Ministers for Nigeria. Please let us continue to pray for HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBA, Others Condemn Ricky Tarfa’s Arrest By EFCC / Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari / Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.