Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who/what Brought Out The Entrepreneural Spirit In You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who/what Brought Out The Entrepreneural Spirit In You? (688 Views)

12 Ways Of Building Team Spirit In An Office Environment / Job Opportunities Fiber Brought / Entrepreneural Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who/what Brought Out The Entrepreneural Spirit In You? by olumide81(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Left my farm this mornin and gave glory to God for what i av achieved so far (six years) after graduation and i av not earned a wage or salary for a week/month and its been a bumpy ride though. It just occured to me that there use to be a young man who tutored me through the idea of getting something through nothing. He once told me he had 500k that i should go write a proposal on what to do with the 500k, then gradually he told me he has spent a 100k each time i submit my proposal and on the fifth week when i submitted the last which i wrote on the premise of having 100k he said he has spent it all that i should look for a business we can start without a dime....lo and behold this is where i found myself.....lets share our experience(s) it could motivate others. thanks
Re: Who/what Brought Out The Entrepreneural Spirit In You? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
For me it was a simple desire to help more people.

As a child, I would always fantasize about being a wealthy physician, so that I could travel the world, administering healthcare to the poor. I also wanted to be a bestselling author because I loved telling stories. But by the time I was a young adult, I realized that being a doctor was not what I wanted to do. I just wanted to do work that enabled people to live healthy and productive lives, while earning a very comfortable salary for myself. I didn't (and still don't) care about titles, credentials or awards, because in the end, none of that matters. Not to me. What matters is how well we treat others, and we show that by our actions. However, there is only so much we can do for others without money and resources, and that is why I decided to pursue an entrepreneurial path.

Being a doctor would allow me to earn a great salary, but only after so many years. And even then, I would have to spend much of my time working in order to make more money. Entrepreneurship and investing allowed me to make money independently of how, when or where I worked. I could make money virtually every second of every minute each day. And with the money, I could invest in the ideas of other entrepreneurs, as well as donate to more charitable groups and organizations.

That's what brought out the entrepreneur spirit in me. A desire and willingness to help people to the fullest of my ability and potential.

1 Like

Re: Who/what Brought Out The Entrepreneural Spirit In You? by olumide81(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
radragan:
For me it was a simple desire to help more people.

As a child, I would always fantasize about being a wealthy physician, so that I could travel the world, administering healthcare to the poor. I also wanted to be a bestselling author because I loved telling stories. But by the time I was a young adult, I realized that being a doctor was not what I wanted to do. I just wanted to do work that enabled people to live healthy and productive lives, while earning a very comfortable salary for myself. I didn't (and still don't) care about titles, credentials or awards, because in the end, none of that matters. Not to me. What matters is how well we treat others, and we show that by our actions. However, there is only so much we can do for others without money and resources, and that is why I decided to pursue an entrepreneurial path.

Being a doctor would allow me to earn a great salary, but only after so many years. And even then, I would have to spend much of my time working in order to make more money. Entrepreneurship and investing allowed me to make money independently of how, when or where I worked. I could make money virtually every second of every minute each day. And with the money, I could invest in the ideas of other entrepreneurs, as well as donate to more charitable groups and organizations.

That's what brought out the entrepreneur spirit in me. A desire and willingness to help people to the fullest of my ability and potential.

what a different point of view entirely.........i pray God help u achieve ur dream
Re: Who/what Brought Out The Entrepreneural Spirit In You? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
olumide81:
what a different point of view entirely.........i pray God help u achieve ur dream

So far, so good. The only challenge I've faced now is expanding my endeavors to achieve more growth and reach more people. Many people think it's easy to make money teaching entrepreneurship and business online, but it's not as simple as many think. Not in the beginning, but it does get easier over time.

I pray that you too are successful in your endeavors, and continue to build upon the success you have already achieved. smiley

~ Ra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Global Experts In Oil & Gas Careers Upload Your CV & Apply Now! / How Long Does It Take To Be Recruited / Talent Is Misunderstood And Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.