Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court (3816 Views)

James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by zuchyblink(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
There is a lot of tension among Former
President Goodluck Jonathan’s ministers and
allies as former Petroleum minister, Dieziani
Allison-Madueke heads to a UK court to face
corruption trials on Monday
Sources has revealed that the OPEC
president has cut off contact with all
Nigerians since her arrest and bail in
London
The source said “Those in Jonathan’s camp
were shocked by Diezani’s arrest. They have
been desperately trying to get in touch with
the ex-Minister since yesterday without
success.
“As at today (yesterday), they are worried
that Diezani has cut off contact with
everyone, creating fears that she might spill
the beans.
“The fear in Jonathan’s camp is that Diezani
might be given the James Ibori treatment.
They are suspecting that she might be tried
and convicted in the UK.”
“None of us has been able to reach out to
Diezani because all her lines are off. She has
also not called to share her travails with
anybody.”
It is the tradition of foreign courts to lighten
the sentences of suspects if they cooperate
with investigations
source:http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=14750
lalasticlala,Obinoscopy
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by munchfani: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by zuchyblink(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Metrofox(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by DaBullIT(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just last night I predicted that madueke saga will shed more light into number of corrupt officials, I posted it this morning, funny enough no one insulted me all I got was likes

It is happening and even if tonyebarcanista insists Buhari shouldn't get credit for the arrest, I would say Buhari caused discord between politicians should be applauded the more her mouth leaks the more money we can recover

But I do not trust the source Sha, if it's true Another bailout for all states

Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Magician1503(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
U never chichumchin...
This movie go long gan cheesy
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by whirlwind7(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
She can go ahead and sing like a canary.
It doesn't really matter whose name or what officials she mentions, except she can back it up with documented evidence.
Rich, disgusting pests. A drowning person will clutch at straws.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by glassjar1: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
i'm interested in OBJ AND HALIBURTON

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Republlican(f): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Butch of ijiats every where You don't need her bloody confession before you an average politician or civil servant is corrupt.

Ijiats, the same set of corrupt ijiats accusing another to be corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Acjohn(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Seconded, I pray there won't be sacred cows.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by ambassadorchibs(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
The Earlier the TRUTH the lighter the SENTENCE....
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by osesology(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
If this is not just a rumour, then I'll be very happy. It means that the road to recovering our money is very wide and near. Oya madam...CONFESS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
I pray she does not end up Like James.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by drss(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Just last night I predicted that madueke saga will shed more light into number of corrupt officials, I posted it this morning, funny enough no one insulted me all I got was likes

It is happening and even if tonyebarcanista insists Buhari shouldn't get credit for the arrest, I would say Buhari caused discord between politicians should be applauded the more her mouth leaks the more money we can recover

But I do not trust the source Sha, if it's true Another bailout for all states

Gbam
hahahahahahahaha you think GEJ n his former ministers are going down right? Keep on dreaming. By d time d fiasco is over buari will wish she was never arrested in london. Afterall 80 percent of oil block owners are d gambari northerners. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by DaBullIT(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
drss:

hahahahahahahaha you think GEJ n his former ministers are going down right? Keep on dreaming. By d time d fiasco is over buari will wish she was never arrested in london. Afterall 80 percent of oil block owners are d gambari northerners. grin

Siddon dere dey roast

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by ALISMILE(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ehen?
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by gebest: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls go ahead thats what we ve been waiting for.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by ibisko04: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good for her. Let us wait and hear the music from Lady Diezani.
We want to know who shared from the loots, how much each person take, where are the money kept.

If all these information will be contained in her song, it will help us better.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by stevecantrell: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Magician1503:
U never chichumchin...
This movie go long gan cheesy

TITLE: BUSTED

TIME: Yet to be determined

STARRING: Diezani Allison, GEJ, NGOZI O, MAMA P

Also Starring: Hausa/Fulani Oligarchs and Emirs, Ex Presidents, Fmr Ministers

Supporting Roles by: Jide Omo, Kola A and numerous other oil barons, Ex SS governors

DIRECTED BY: EFCC, SOCA (UK)

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: GMB (gcfr)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by obailala(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hahaha..

There is definitely fire on the mountain top... and unlike during the past administrations were nobody seemed to be on the run, it is clear the tides have now changed. grin

Interesting days ahead... Nigeria must be better, whether the devil and the devils like it or not.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Magician1503(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
stevecantrell:

TITLE: BUSTED

TIME: Yet to be determined

STARRING: Diezani Allison, GEJ, NGOZI O, MAMA P

Also Starring: Hausa/Fulani Oligarchs and Emirs, Ex Presidents, Fmr Ministers

Supporting Roles by: Jide Omo, Kola A and numerous other oil barons, Ex SS governors

DIRECTED BY: EFCC, SOCA (UK)

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: GMB (gcfr)

Oooooshey!

1 Like

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by babasanti: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
the world will be shocked that hausa full the list
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Ofunaofu: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
glassjar1:
i'm interested in OBJ AND HALIBURTON
this will be the mother of it all. because the kind of heads that will roll here will be massive

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Ofunaofu: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
I must say that the tide have changed because it's going to be drama all through.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by RedCard1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bloggers won't let this Alison phuck up story be. They keep upgrading the gist to make it juicer and long lasting. Same way they are biting our ears and eyes with ministerial list rumour.

Anyway, madam frog eyes Madueke deserves everything she's getting now. She killed and buried our oil money. I hope GEJ, Okonjo, Chinedu Nebo, God'swill Akpabio, etc joins her soon. They are all scammers.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by SonOfEl(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
RedCard1:
Bloggers won't let this Alison phuck up story be. They keep upgrading the gist to make it juicer and long lasting. Same way they are biting our ears and eyes with ministerial list rumour.

Anyway, madam frog eyes Madueke deserves everything she's getting now. She killed and buried our oil money. I hope GEJ, Okonjo, Chinedu Nebo, God'swill Akpabio, etc joins her soon. They are all scammers.

keep dreaming, its good for your blood pressure.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
goodluck ebele Jonathan and the 40 thieves are going down. Please No plea bargain for any of them o.
let them all rot in jail. that will serve as a lesson to other politicians in the country.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
мαкє тнєм qυєѕтισи нєя ωєℓℓα
¢αℓℓιиg ѕσ¢α
ι нσρє ѕαу υиα ℓιє ∂єтє¢тσя ∂αє ωσяк ωєℓℓα
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Ilekeh(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Her fellow thieves will try to get her to Nigeria as soon as possible.

UK should keep her and make the coward sing like a parrot. Make sure there are evidence to corroborate her claims.
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Ilekeh(f): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
babasanti:
the world will be shocked that hausa full the list

Shocked? How?
Abacha? Babangida....
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by inteli: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
stupiid news 4rm hungry blogger!!
Re: Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court by Miranda11: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
I beg make she reveal all d oil thieves for Naija after all no be only Dieziani chop oil money, d late rilwan lukman was d longest serving petroleum minister n it was under him dat allocation of oil blocs became discretionary n nobody has ever probed him or reviewed dat process. So let the beans spill after all no be only southerners suppose dey on trial for corruption. No northerner has ever been tried for corruption like dis and na dem chop oil money pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 / I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Half Nude With His Wife In Pant Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.