Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters (50384 Views)

The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Niece, Mufida In Pictures / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Damn! Was he a one time central bank governor or a _Fucking machine?
Lolgrin

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
adejaresalami1:
ibo boy....the love of money in the blood stream grin grin grin grin
I'm Ijaw! It's the love of beauty and sweetheart... Not money! I'm serious boss grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by afonjay: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Doesn't mean dat he has no male children
Where are they ?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by tommyrayrich(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
These girls aint really pretty...

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....if you think that getting married at 18 is in line with pedophilia....I also advice you to call people like Kanu and Omotola's husband that....since they married 18 year old wives.

And if you think an 18 year old is a child....petition your Senator to pass a bill that raises the age of adulthood to 21 years of age.

Good luck.

It's just jealousy or worse illiteracy. I mean the schools are always on strike and all.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
teasel:

Are you above 50?
If no, forget it.
Bro, no pour sand for my garri abeg

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by BALLOSKI: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will Sanusi give me one of his cute daughters? I promise to revert to Islam grin
grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by eagleeye2: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
The youngest was the same age as Aisha when she was raped by Buhari
Hian. Who tell you?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by fizziea(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015

where my Vaseline crew at?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
aresa:

Exactly what's the sins of their father?

Is he responsible for making you a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being?

The sinners are really the folks that raised and brought you up to be a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being so why not direct your rage and anger at them...
grin
This is colder
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by harristo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
ilawanson44:
Sanusi needs to be kidnapped...

Tied to a chair...

While he watches as his daughters are forced to give Gun-wielding Niger-Deltan Militants Head!

You are a demon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by BALLOSKI: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
zenith4biz:
Hausa man Dark
Hausa Son. Dark
Hausa woman Light
Hausa daughter Light

you always have the men in the sun hustling to keep the women fresh. Hausa women don't go out, you know.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by 4stylz: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
He should start giving them out for marriage now. I will like to bleep one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by 989900: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Young brides . . . how old are they? wink

I have 3 wives, I just turned 54, how far na bros Sanusi, any show? . .. just one wey don reach 18. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by BALLOSKI: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
The youngest was the same age as Aisha when she was raped by Buhari
u are mad grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by nd07(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
aresa:

Exactly what's the sins of their father?

Is he responsible for making you a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being?

The sinners are really the folks that raised and brought you up to be a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being so why not direct your rage and anger at them...

that's still d sin we r talking about coming from u.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by prideofscience: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sanusi keep on enriching his family and u keep complaining in Abject penury n poverty. Can't u move on and face ur life? Wawa, Oloshi, Oyinberube, Buzo, Cow!
veeberry:
Yet she's marrying her 2nd to last daughters mate. Is is religion or choice?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by harristo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Btw, what's with northern girls and hairties.
Buhari's daughter is the same.
I want to see them without hairties so as to know what they truly look like.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by 1trillionlikes: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Superbreed:
May you never suffer the sins of your father..!
and your father is sinless? I wonder what's wrong with ur head

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
tola9ja:

hypocrisy
Guy what's it?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Neplusultra(f): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dat one standing akimbo, looks like a troublemaker cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by adejaresalami1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm Ijaw! It's the love of beauty and sweetheart... Not money! I'm serious boss grin
Toh....yankuri du Allah
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Is any of them married?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
U seem excited kiss
Lilimax:
lol smiley
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by anataala: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
dreamer
TonyeBarcanista:
Will Sanusi give me one of his cute daughters? I promise to revert to Islam grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by gidjah(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
quite i...

n beautiful and uncommon for my Fulani ladies
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari the paedophile will be licking his lips now

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
I too will propose to d youngest among dem n let's see hw my sanusi will react
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by MrCork: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Emir Sanusi had said in his memo slamming those who criticized him over for marrying an 18 year old princess:
I have daughters. And they know they can only marry from certain backgrounds."

Meet the 7 princesses of HRH Mohammed Sanusi II, The Emir of Kano. See another photo after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/stunning-photos-of-emir-sanusis.html

angry

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by rubyradiance(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
sonogo:
They suppose to be in their husbands
House by now, some are above 11
And 18.

I can't stop wondering why his daughters are not yet married,,they ought to be in their husband's house & woo betide him if His daughters ends up marrying young bachelors

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Greyworld:
He better watch the that girl @ the far right lest she marries a "yoppy boi" from a "certain background"
You people are crazy.grin

That one will likely marry a gangster.grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by harristo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
afonjay:
Doesn't mean dat he has no male children
Where are they ?

He doesn't recognize them as his children, probably.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.