Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,432 members, 7,978,368 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... (1088 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? / HELP: My Supposed Mother In Law! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am having a rethink right now and i think pouring my heart out here is the best thing to do, i gat no friend to talk tbis matter to.
The name of my friend is sade, we have been friends for like 10years now, we knew each other in jss1 and we are still in touch till today, we are now both in our final year in school.
While still in secondary school sade already had potential of being a 'runs girl' or should i say 'fake lifers' her daddy was using okada bck then and each time he came to drop her in school she wud boast among our peers that the man is her 'okada man' me wey my daddy get 3cars self dey treck go school "person wey get head no get cap o" grin she made everyone in school believed that her mum was a banker shocked person wey her mum never get job.
I asked my friend to fill in FUTA for her university option in jamb form, my friend said NO, my papa go always come visit me.
I gained admission into FUTA while she also gained admission into UNIBEN, fast forward to our admission success my friend cut all relationship with our secondary school mates especially those that havent gained admission yet.
My friend became a total stranger to me as soon as she got admission, but as an introvert it was hard cutting her off as a friend cos i thought she was my only friend. She used to come home once in a while, the last time she visited my house was over 3years now simply becos she has this mentality that my mum doesnt like her....okay the last time she came, she wore a short thigh lenght dress exposing her cleavage and my mum was surprised she had to ask her why she was dressed like that undecided
Each time she comes back home am always the one going to visit her in her house, she'd even advice me to leave my guy alone and all that. My friend don dey sleep with anyhow guy for money cry she don dey among the category of girls that cannot proudly show off their parents abode, a typical ALAKADA.
My mum have told me times without number that "birds of same feather flocks together" my own kind of bird is different from hers "show me your friend and i will tell u who u are" hmmm. I am not trying to paint myself as this perfect kinda girl but then i think i have found a new friend in my roommate wink

Source: copy and paste tongue
Re: My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... by chocolateme(f): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
I dedicate this first one to all the people that their friends has changed..
Look down for my comment.
Re: My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... by chocolateme(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
I am short of what to tell you because it's not like you want her or need her or love her or anything her.
So it's just for us to know that she is not that same person, in that case no cause for alarm or heartbreak etc.
now tk my dear.
Re: My 'supposed' Best Friend Is No Longer The Girl I Used To Know.... by itstpia8: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
you don't sound like someone whose father had 3 cars.

just saying.

(1) (Reply)

Picture : What Women Really Want / How Single Girls Look At Their Friends Engagement Ring / Pls Am New Here, Help Me Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.