Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,287 members, 7,920,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? (1621 Views)

Wats D Sexual Song That Turns You On / Wats D Difference Between "Cute"&"handsome"? / Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ Pataki,

You cheapskate!!! tongue
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Pataki: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ Secretz,

You just simply want to draw me out innit? Well, I did my underground investigations and discovered that you prefer eating in than going out. Why? Probably because you like the cheaper things of life. grin

OK, now lets get back to the topic. Got your message, replied you, no response.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

@ Secretz,

You just simply want to draw me out innit? Well, I did my underground investigations and discovered that you prefer eating in than going out. Why? Probably because you like the cheaper things of life. grin

OK, now lets get back to the topic. Got your message, replied you, no response.

shocked Take that BACK!!!! tongue
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
Eating out. But i could go to his place, he can't come to mine cheesy
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Hauwa1: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
ladies beware!! OgidiBoy has said it like it is. Why should you go to a guy's house on a first date anyway? I won't go to your place and don't come to my place. we can meet in the library.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

ladies beware!! OgidiBoy has said it like it is. Why should you go to a guy's house on a first date anyway? I won't go to your place and don't come to my place. we can meet in the library.

there's nothing to beware about if a guy invites you over to his place for a cook-in. I would prefer the natural setting over the pretense of dinner outside.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
How is she supposed to follow a guy to his house for a date if she doesn't really know the type of person he is?

The dude could be a rapist or or God knows what
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by iice(f): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

How is she supposed to follow a guy to his house for a date if she doesn't really know the type of person he is?

The dude could be a rapist or or God knows what

He can be someone you know. If he's someone you don't know, then yeah it's safer to have the date in public with lots of people around.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
iice:

He can be someone you know. If he's someone you don't know, then yeah it's safer to have the date in public with lots of people around.

Exactly, Makes sense! grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
iice:

My point exactly (or the one I was trying to make)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Group Of Girls / Girls Are Unpredictable / What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.