Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,115 members, 7,903,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Life Of The World Is Intense - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Life Of The World Is Intense (366 Views)

Spinal Pains - Intense Normal Cures Uncovered / Dangerous Drugs In The World Is Sumtin You've Probably Taken / Oh Wat A Life! After Eight Years Of Rigorous Intense Medical Trainings . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of The World Is Intense by farwajutt: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2015
The life of the world is intense. Frequent travel Accelerin
and conferences endless, several hours in the brains of laboratory ... How can we afford this pace? In my case with my particular group: the pill migraine headaches, a tranquilizer in airline travel, the pill does not shake hands with my voice and conferences, pill ... and caffeine difference, and a lot of caffeine. The truth is that we are accustomed to making all kinds of stimulants and sedatives to deceive our minds. But what do all these drugs in our brain? Is it safe?

http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/accelerin

(1) (Reply)

Learn About The Best Anti Aging Skin Care / The Truth About Cancer: The Quest For The Cures / Health Consultancy Networking Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.