Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose (1612 Views)

Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2015
A socio-political group in Ekiti State under the aegis of Ekiti Youth Vanguard (EYV) has challenged Governor Ayodele Fayose to explain how he spent the N9.6b bailout cash approved for the state to offset workers’ salaries, allowances and other entitlements.
The group said it could not fathom why only teachers were paid September 2014 salary out of N9.6b while other civil servants, former political office holders and pensioners were left out.
In a statement by its Coordinator, Charles Fakunle, the group said it could not understand why civil servants, local government workers, pensioners and former political office holders, who were captured in the bailout scheme, were refused payment as envisaged by the Federal Government.
“It is an irony that Governor Fayose has chosen to shut out the civil servants and former political office holders from benefitting from the bailout fund as he is still owing them arrears of salaries of September 2014, leave bonuses and other allowances even when they were the reasons he took the loan in the first place,” Fakunle explained.
He added: “We are still at a loss on how September 2014 salary arrears of teachers could be categorised as bailout by Fayose when he actually collected the allocation for that month but refused to pay.
“Let’s even agree that he paid September salary to teachers as bailout, does teachers one month salary amount to N9.6b? What is he doing with the balance after paying one month salary?
“We are also aware that he singled out teachers to be paid not because he loves them as he claimed but because he wants to use them to achieve ends that are less than noble.
“Fayose paid teachers to enable them buy and wear the ankara cloth, which he had already procured through one of his cronies, to carry placards against the nomination of former Governor Kayode Fayemi as a Minister-designate.”
He said inside sources among drivers unions had revealed that Fayose had already enlisted drivers and miscreants to impersonate teachers in Ankara uniforms to carry placards with unprintable words against Fayemi in order to block his confirmation as minister.
“Teachers should beware of Fayose’s antics and must refuse to be tools in his hands for his evil plot to undo a decent Ekiti son, who is also a pride to the nation.
“We have it on good authority that a major chunk of the bailout fund has been diverted to the construction of the airport project which was not appropriated for in the purported 2015 budget Fayose is operating.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/10/explain-how-you-spent-n9-6b-bailout-fund-group-tasks-fayose/

2 Likes

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR TYPE.... NEWS AND TOPICS LIKE THIS IS WHAT I READ DAILY.... MEHN WHEN THE REAL DEAL WAN START NAU...

WHEN WILL I BE HAPPY AS A NIGERIAN AND AS A HUMAN BEING TOGETHER? SHITT!

NO TIME TO ARGUE WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG OR WHATEVER!!!! I NEED THINGS FIXED... EVEN IF NA APC, PDP, SPDC, OR EVEN HIV GO FIX AM...

SOMEONE FIX THIS COUNTRY NAU

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
In Timaya's voice...."Gbagan"

I trust some people to come out and defend this man once this hit front page...Am waiting. grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

guy you fast o... grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by SmithEnemona(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes...He has to account for it.

1 Like

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Foyose.. First degree mouth diarrhea
A kid in adult body

What do you expect?
He would have spent it on his bukateria shopping.

2 Likes

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by SmithEnemona(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

guy you fast o... grin

The guy network no dey this planet. lol. sorry bro. next time grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by Luvdmx(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
undecided

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by omostar: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
I thought his supporters claimed he owes no salary?
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by temitemi1(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Apceee group ride onnnnn grin grin cheesy

Fayose remains my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Like seriously, i think this is not limited to Fayose alone. all the governors who got the bail out fund should explain how they spent their money.
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
A kid in adult body

What do you expect?

you got me laughing loud

2 Likes

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

guy you fast o... grin
All Thanks to 4G

1 Like

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

All Thanks to 4G

if i hear....me na 6G i dey use grin grin grin grin.

No mind me jareh
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Apceee group ride onnnnn grin grin cheesy

Fayose remains my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool

bros, you mean it? grin grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
I think Fayose is like a cat with many lives... grin grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I think Fayose is like a cat with many lives... grin grin

make i hear word....They are just snubbing him. Simple.
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
omostar:
I thought his supporters claimed he owes no salary?

Those are the people we called enemies of democracy
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by kossyablaze(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Nawa o!Fayose the bull...doing dem the more u look,the less u see like Rochas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:

AND YOU THINK IT'S THE RIGHT THING ABI?
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by SmithEnemona(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:

Abeggy
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by kossyablaze(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

AND YOU THINK IT'S THE RIGHT THING ABI?
I dey mad?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
I dey mad?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bad guy...waxup?
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by kossyablaze(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bad guy...waxup?
lol I dey bruv n u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol xup bruv

Doing awesome.
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by brosegun: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2015
All the governors should be asked to give account of the bail out funds,both APC and PDP.
Especially Aregbe of osun state!
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by chymystique(f): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Nonsense!!

Another paid group like BBOG org by APC... Waiting for when the yeye Youth Groups will ask Oyo, Ogun and Osun state governors what they did with theirs... Till then all I ve to reply is "Question For the gods"

1 Like

Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2015
chymystique:
Nonsense!!

Another paid group like BBOG org by APC... Waiting for when the yeye Youth Groups will ask Oyo, Ogun and Osun state governors what they did with theirs... Till then all I ve to reply is "Question For the gods"

lol..my crush grin grin grin grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by chymystique(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
OnankpaBa:

lol..my crush grin grin grin grin

Crush? Asin like Trailer Crushing Fruits... hahahahaha... good morning grin
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by Vikkie14: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
A kid in adult body

What do you expect?
i think you are mistaken.
You meant to type OSHO BABA--the one who have been accused by TWO "solid" people.
Re: Explain How You Spent N9.6b Bailout Fund, Group Tasks Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2015
chymystique:

Crush? Asin like Trailer Crushing Fruits... hahahahaha... good morning grin

AHAHAHAH...You bi Bad sharp girl...i av told my guy Donsmith to help me with your contacts. He said i should get approval from you...so can i? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Using Mega Fines On MTN, Banks To Raise Money - Mail & Guardian / Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? / Victory Against BH, Nigerian & Cameroonian Army Shares Bottles Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.