Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nollywood: Top Actor, Aki Reveals His Greatest Regret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood: Top Actor, Aki Reveals His Greatest Regret (575 Views)

Star Actor,aki Spotted In A Deliverance Line Of A Church(pics) / Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Reveals What His Greatest Fear In Life Is / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: Top Actor, Aki Reveals His Greatest Regret by Erave: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Popular Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze, better known as Aki, has lifted the lids on his greatest regret.

The pint-sized actor who shot into prominence a decade ago revealed in a recent interview his regret of not having a second Masters Degree and his Ph.D.

In his words, “aside obtaining my first degree in mass communication at The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, I had the opportunity to go to New York Film Academy in 2004. I did film acting, it is like a certificate programme and I have learnt over the years on the job too.”

“By now, the way I had it in mind when I finished school, I should have had my second Master’s degree if not Ph.D. Each time I think along that line, other things come to mind and I am not happy about that. When you see me again, I might just be finishing a particular course,” he added.

Read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/10/04/nollywood-top-actor-aki-reveals-his-greatest-regret/
Re: Nollywood: Top Actor, Aki Reveals His Greatest Regret by adedayourt(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2015
k
Re: Nollywood: Top Actor, Aki Reveals His Greatest Regret by bugzbunny: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Tell us another lie...

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Twins / Toolz,Her Hip & Curve And Asa Step Out 4 Yellow Whistle Charity Ball Event(Pics) / AUN Clears Air On Wizkid’s Alleged Failed Appearance After Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.