Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Have You Ever And How Did U Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever And How Did U Know? (786 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by EbeleAmobi(f): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2009
Have u eva been in love? How did you know you were in love?
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by PERFECTLUV(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2009
I just can't affor to stay without thinking of her
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by PERFECTLUV(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
Nne keekwanu
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
When you ask this type of junk question!
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Secretz(f): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ Poster,

Yes I have been in love, with myself, each time I see myself, hear myself, feel myself, think about myself, I get this exhilerating feeling that penetrates through me and I think I am proud to be you, you are one of a kind, you can do no wrong, and because I love God, he loves me, I love myself, I can share this love with others, cool tongue
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Ben13: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
I never knew I was in love until she visited me alone tongue
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by ogb5(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ben20001:

I never knew I was in love until she visited me alone wink

Olodo, you are in lust grin
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Ben13: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ingrish teacher! tank u

I have suceeded in making you laff cheesy
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Sije(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
I always try 2 get her out of my mind but it just seems imposible. No mata hw had i try she stil remains.
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Dammyray(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
Haha you will surely no without knowing how or when it happend like you just find yourself smiling all alone just becuz you remember what he/she said
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by bluespice(f): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
sorry wrong thread
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Fiona0007: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2009
Quote from Dammy Ray:
"Haha you will surely no without knowing how or when it happend like you just find yourself smiling all alone just becuz you remember what he/she said "

Well said. It's surprising how evey words he said can be anchored in my mind for so long, and how just recall of it brings me smile and happiness.
Re: Have You Ever And How Did U Know? by Czarskit(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Some thread sha! ! ! ~

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Gay Nigerian Guys In The Usa / Tattoos And Piercings / Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.