Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. (3970 Views)

Cars For Sale; Hyundai, Porsche, Honda, Mercedes Benz, BMW And Toyota. / Get That Car Radio Calculator Code For Honda, Mercedes, Etc. / Nigeria: Cars For Sale - Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, Nissan, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2009
We also sell all kinds of brain box/Ecu for all kind of cars.We programme mercedes infrared keys also cheesy
we also do remotes for all types of cars.do not install the aftermarket remote system go for original remotes for your cars 90% of cars made between 1998 to date are equiped as standard option the transmitter for original remotes.Buy the remotes made exactly for your car cheesy

Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by oranges(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2009
where are you located? and when do you open? ie from what time to what time? and also days.
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2009
thats nice smiley
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by Jodesky(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2009
Where are you located in Abuja?
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ oranges send email or phone number please wth the details of what you need i will call you immediately grin grin
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ jodeski send email or phone number and give details of the service you need i will reply you immediately cheesy
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by Jodesky(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
How much can you program a key for 03 Camry? Respond to jodesky@yahoo.com
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2009
@oranges this is your key.we have so many in stock.Hope to hear your call this week end.thank you grin

@jodesky email sent with price cheesy

Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2009
yes cool cool
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by londonboy1: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
please send me ur phone number, to enable me talk to you about this key things. thanks
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
pls call 08073756763 or send txt when i see i call you.thanks cheesy
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2009
Yes cool cool
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 12:00pm On May 01, 2009
Yes Key programming any where in Abuja and neighbouring states like Bauchi,JosKaduna call and we will ome to you.Pls Call MTN 08036780926
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 12:33pm On May 02, 2009
yes cool
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 12:48am On May 13, 2009
cool
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by eros(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2009
Do you have outlet in Ibadan? I just bought a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL and would like to get a key for the ride.

Eros
emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 11:31am On May 19, 2009
Sorry we only do ABUJA, JOS, KADUNA AND KANO AND FEW STATES NEAR BY. THANK YOU FOR ASKING grin
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by zoogy2007: 4:36pm On May 21, 2009
Can I be your Agent In PH and environs?
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 11:27am On May 23, 2009
can you send me an email with your proposal thank you. grin
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 12:49am On May 29, 2009
;d
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 1:23am On May 30, 2009
;d
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 1:42am On May 30, 2009
ORDER MERCEDES BENZE KEYS TO YOUR CHASIS NUMBER COMES NEW WITH PRE-CUT BLADE.CALL FOR DETAILS grin
BEST LINE TO REACH US 08036780926 grin
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 2:23am On Aug 17, 2009
Yes NairaLand! grin

Any one know a car that wont start within the north region grin Hook me Up with the business and win a recharge card.MTN,GLO OR ZAIN YOU CHOOSE grin GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRA LAND wink

We sell All kinds of brain box and key.Any type of car pls call 08036780926.

Pls do not let a mechanic convince you there are no parts for your car,Never allow them monkey with your car please angry

Rogue mechanics will convince you there will never be engine or brainbox for your car,you have to improvise.They will convince to pay with your own money to risk your life, pls run run run away cheesy.

We import parts All type of cars manufactured Between 1996-2009 pls dont give up hope cheesy

Atleast Not until you call grin

NO NEED TO IMPORT FOR ALL HONDA CARS EVEN 2009 MODELS IS RIGHT HERE NAIRALANDERS grin

We import all other cars within 8 business days shocked

Call or email pls getamquick@yahoo.com 08036780926 getam! will get your parts Oh yes! getam!! will start your car!
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by FARAMADE(m): 3:24am On Aug 17, 2009
get_am!:

Yes NairaLand! grin

Any one know a car that wont start within the north region grin Hook me Up with the business and win a recharge card.MTN,GLO OR ZAIN YOU CHOOSE grin GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRA LAND wink

Pls do not let a mechanic convince you there are no parts for your car,Never allow them monkey with your car please angry[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Rogue mechanics will convince you there will never be engine or brainbox for your car,you have to improvise.They will convince to pay with your own money to risk your life, pls run run run away cheesy.

We import parts All type of cars manufactured Between 1996-2009 pls dont give up hope cheesy

NO NEED TO IMPORT FOR ALL HONDA CARS EVEN 2009 MODELS IS RIGHT HERE NAIRALANDERS grin

Call or email pls getamquick@yahoo.com 08036780926 getam! will get your parts Oh yes! getam!! will start your car!

It is not funny to call anyone a Monkey, for any reason.  It is not acceptable! Promote your business and let it stop there, you can expose the mechanics for whatever you think they are doing wrong but calling them names? Common, we are more than that!
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by winnteam(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2009
get_am!:

Yes NairaLand! grin

Pls do not let a mechanic convince you there are no parts for your car,Never allow them monkey with your car please angry

This is happening all over again.
One would have though your Loooooooooooooooooooong absence and eventual return to NL will help.
People complained about your language before now and it's happening again.
Re: In Abuja Key Programming All Kind Of Cars Honda,mercedes,toyota. by getam: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2009
i have developed serious relationships with customers from nairaland some who are not even registered.The people you are talking of are in lagos and environs just like you whom i have no business with.Yes a user on nairaland here LEMU is my goood friend sending me businesses and gues what we met here on NL grin lol

You think people with serious problem that i can help will think twice what you care cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Just arrived, 03 Honda Civic In Mint Condition From USA, sold.... sold... sold / Car Scanners/code Readers Now Available! / White 2009 Toyota Sienna LE Full Option, Foreign Used At N2.5m (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.