Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Now Is The Time For Me To Get Married - Check Out My Profile & Photos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Now Is The Time For Me To Get Married - Check Out My Profile & Photos (703 Views)

Opportunities For Singles Hoping To Get Married Within 6 Months To A Year! / I Want To Get Married / Need A Lady... Let's Know Each Other And Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time For Me To Get Married - Check Out My Profile & Photos by damiloladuke: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
I guess now is the time to settle down and get married to a virtous woman that I have always desired. I have achieved some of my life goals and I am aspiring to achieve more before the end of the year and for the coming years.

I am 29 years, a graduate of Agriculture, though i have never practiced, I will be rounding my Msc in Livestock Systems this December and I am as well running a PGD in Personnel Management in NOUN.

I work and base in Abeokuta, earning quite well and I also have some other businesses, being an enterpreneur. I blog on a part-time basis, which has even constituited a larger part of my income.

I don't intend leaving Abeokuta soonest, though i Have plans to take further studies in SA, but still saving towards that.

I will want to meet with a Virtous lady who is not older than 24 years, strictly a University Graduate, humble and much of an independent woman with the ability to bring up thoughts and ideas that will move forward the family, both financially and in love and harmony.

She can be from any tribe in Nigeria, but has to be resident in Lagos, Ibadan or abeokuta or any neighbouring town.

I can be reached through agunbiadesanya@gmail.com
then can we exchange personal contacts.

SCAMMERS!!! STAY BACK....am never gonna fall for that...lolzzzzzz

Re: Now Is The Time For Me To Get Married - Check Out My Profile & Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Marry me...Lol grin grin grin jk.
Well good luck and I hope she got "swag" as u tagged urself before.
Re: Now Is The Time For Me To Get Married - Check Out My Profile & Photos by xamster(m): 5:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Outstanding breakthrough, wish u find your described lady in your search for a classic queen.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / I Need Sum1 To Chat With Oooooooooooooo / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.