Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv (4232 Views)

What Will Happen To Nigeria If Iā€™m Re-arrested, Says ā€“ Nnamdi Kanu Dare Buhari. / If It Is War, Bring It On ā€“ Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari / Avengers Dare Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by marv1: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
Am sure your a bigger Olodo. I made my comments on the basis of what the op wrote.
Bigger olodo like u. Ur brain did not tell u that u cant compare both of them ideally? Give another excuse.
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by youngmonie: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
suxkill:
Fayose giving GMB,APC and it's supporters sleepless night since 1782!!! please keep giving them headache just as Ameachi did during GEJ administration.
To first do,no dey pain!!!

See this idiot oohh.....when nobody is paying him attention or replying him so how is he giving them sleepless nights ooh. Fayose when it comes to Nigerian politics is only relevant Ekiti. Outside that forget it....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by babasanti: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
D
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by sobastical: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
I learnt this man has started the construction of the first airport in ekiti state.. saw it on TV yesterday.... If it's true the this man is working

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by tevinsolt: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
when you fail to give undue attention to those who dearly crave it they do more, especially when they say bad shiit about you, they say even more crazy shiit, because when you don't respond, paranoia kicks in. Classic example is what's going on with this Guy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by nochildsplay(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
This Fayose is begining to sound crazy with his controversial issues and dearing attitude everywhere and everyday

Oga, you are becoming the real noise maker.
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by merry02(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

I can see where he is spending the 9 billion Buhari gave him. Instead of paying of the salaries, he just paid teachers, bought uniform for them and gathered them for praises. What a big shame.
so Ekiti has no money finance little without the bail out fund? So without the bail out fund, fayose can't buy cars for the teachers? Bro shine ur result eyes!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2015
One Yoruba guy I respect so much.
Keep serving your people Sir, other foolish Govs from the SW (except Mimiko) are learning from you.
You and Mimiko should not pay any stupid royalty to any bastard godfather.

I am Gabbysky - And I said so
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by Okanokan(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Eziachi:
Fayose reminded me all those crime documentary movies where the suspects do funny things in the quest to draw the detective's attention away from the real issues and possibly themselves.
I don't think he is making all these irrelevant noises for nothing. He is trying hide something about himself with all these trash he spews on a daily basis.

Every day, when he is not eating plantain on the road, he is busy chasing late comers to work or riding on a motorcycle kerb. The dude is a comedian without any amusing joke.

Fayose is real that is why people of Ekiti State wants him. He is so different from the run of the mill verbose Professors that had been in charge of thier affair all this while and yet brought no change to thier lives. I speak oyibo pass English man offered no hope to Ekiti people and they simply said to hell with the educated elites. What a lot of people don't know is that Fayose even in the face of daunting economic challenges offer an emotional respite to the people of Ekiti State, he eats with them, he sleep with them, he plays draught with them, he travels with keke and okada, can Fayemi do it.
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by ba7man(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Gabbysky:
One Yoruba guy I respect so much.
Keep serving your people Sir, other foolish Govs from the SW (except Mimiko) are learning from you.
You and Mimiko should not pay any stupid royalty to any bastard godfather.

I am Gabbysky - And I said so
Who gives a sh1t about you and what you say??
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by Desola(f): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Fayose: one of the few Yoruba men with balls and sense,,,,,,trace him down to gene, you will discover his real father is not yorober,,,,,,,quote me even in heaven.

You are right. Judging by the manner in which he carries on, I will not be surprised to learn that his father is Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by suxkill: 4:55am On Oct 06, 2015
youngmonie:

See this idiot oohh.....when nobody is paying him attention or replying him so how is he giving them sleepless nights ooh. Fayose when it comes to Nigerian politics is only relevant Ekiti. Outside that forget it....

another pained masturbator ass spotted,you are pained just because he is attacking GMB the way Ameachi did to GEJ.

APC former speakers and zombies like you will always cry because of fayose attack on GMB.get that your numb skull fool.
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by juman(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Chosen1984:
Fayose is the "Real Deal"
Fayose is the Real Replica of Awolowo!
Fayose is the Real pride of the South West

@bolded

This make me laugh. There is no politician that can be compared to awolowo in nigeria. Awolowo loved his people dearly. First television station in africa, etc.
Re: Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv by juman(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2015
To make his own mark, fayose should engage his people in agriculture. Big agriculture.
nigerian politicians are not interested in agriculture. Jonathan tried a bit, but he spent too little money on it.

Any great politician(s) can be the greatest person ever in the country, it's depend on their contribution to the country. That politician(s) would be reference point not only in nigeria but in africa and the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Look At What They Did To Libya! How I Wish That People Who Argue War Are / Bukola Saraki Mobbed As He Makes Final Rounds Of His Campaign In Ilorin / I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.