Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) (25017 Views)

Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Policewoman Joins Kidnap Gang To Apprehend Kingpin (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by mcayomind: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
As dem don catch dem

Nah Godwin!

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ole
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:
undecided
padii Mi *chop knuckle** cheesy

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
padii Mi *chop knuckle** cheesy
I hail o cool
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by HrmOlolade(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
am here to check names but fortunately I wasn't disappointed, it's my Igbo brothers from the east
cool
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by stildude(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
"Uche, who was employed as a night guard at Iyana Iyesi community in the Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the state was accused by the police of leading his gang to rob the residents he was employed to protect"

The statement above only shows that this is only a case of suspicion against the guard. The report did not tell us that he was caught in the act with his so called accomplices. The fact that he told some community members that he was on top of the situation is not enough to tag him a robber. I hope there are other strong hard evidence against him, if not, he should be released or at best used as a witness against the real robbers.
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by omoelesa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
J
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by blazers007: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thank God, at least we won't have to see the tribal bigots spewing rubbish now that d suspects spread across d three main tribes.

Evil (crime) cuts across all d tribes in Nig, so are good deeds. So let's come together to rid our land of evil; condemn d offender no matter d tribe.

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by CandyBar: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Roast his Âss
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2015
olaolulazio:
Thieves, I know yibooo will be among.

Yiboooosssss the crime leaderz.

BUT WAIT O,MY OWN YORUBA BROTHERS PLENTY THERE,SEF..THUNDA FAYA MY OLODO HEAD FOR CALLING Igbo..
YORUBAS ARE SERIOUS ÒMÒ ÁLÈS

shocked
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Spybradd: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2015
just two pages!!! if not for the yoruba names among those robbers,this thread would have gotten to 10+ pages,full of those disgusting and ugly haters of Igbo progress..those useless and bleaching touts...cool
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by MyMentor: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2015
See how dey corruptd dat guard man, abi na d guard corruptd dem?
Chai!
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by michoteejay: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
the world is a looking glass dt gives back to everyman the reflexion of hie or her own face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Shot As Gunmen Kindap Abuja Residents / Two Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Akwa Ibom / Lagos Tailor Caught With Three Human Skulls In Ilorin (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.