Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,904 members, 7,938,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram (859 Views)

. / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! / Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by top10s: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
KylieJenner is among the most followed celebrity on Instagram and among her fans one of her follower, look exactly same like her check out Gabrielle Waters.

Now she is getting her own followers base from people who have seen that she is Kylie's lookalike.

She mentioned to The Mirror regarding being noticed in public, “When I began dressing up like Kylie, people started stopping me in the streets and even while I went shopping in the mall.”

http://top10s-world..com/2015/10/kylie-jenners-lookalike-one-of-her.html

Re: Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by chocolateme(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Cool
Re: Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
piss in a cup and washes face wallahi me i no see the resemblance oh
Re: Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by CountDracula(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ehnn? U say? undecided
Re: Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by yvelch(f): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by Sommyangel(f): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Resemblance kwa?
Re: Kylie Jenner’s Lookalike One Of Her Follower On Instagram by drizslim(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Who's Kylie Jenner? B/W I dunno Her Here In Guinea

(1) (Reply)

Asa, Toolz, Others At Samuel Eto'o Yellow Whistle Charity Ball Event / Photo : Ini Edo Shows Off Fierce Look In New Photo / See What Davido Has To Say About The Alleged Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.