Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

ABC Transport Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ABC Transport Aptitude Test (2692 Views)

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Vacancy At ABC Transport PLC. / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC Transport Aptitude Test by Salvame(f): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
I applied for the post of teller in ABC transport and fortunately today I got a text message from them to come for aptitude test.please who knows the nature of their questions?I read Accounting.thank you very much in advance.
Re: ABC Transport Aptitude Test by frankolett(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
What is the venue of the test?
Re: ABC Transport Aptitude Test by Gozie24: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Which branch did you submitted your CV and what's the date and venue for the test
Re: ABC Transport Aptitude Test by hope4nigeria(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
they will only ask you how many kilometer is lagos from abuja,what is the colour of ABC Transport. that is all

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Aptitude Test by GentleNaaz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Salvame:
I applied for the post of teller in ABC transport and fortunately today I got a text message from them to come for aptitude test.please who knows the nature of their questions?I read Accounting.thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Aptitude Test by ejioforsunday: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
@ hope4nigeria, thanks for ur response, I also got an invite today for the post of an account officer's aptitude test in Lagos state, by God's grace, I shall be there, hope u later got the job?
Re: ABC Transport Aptitude Test by ejioforsunday: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
The test is scheduled to hold this Saturday, being the 25'th of November, 2017. Is there anyone in the house that got same invite?

(1) (Reply)

Praise God With Me- My Testimony / UN Migration Agency (IOM) Job Recruitment, May 2019 / Reliance HMO Product Graduate Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.