Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,013 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Moment Of Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Of Truth. (868 Views)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / A Moment Of Truth! / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth. by LaJose78(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
what was the last lie ur ex Told u?
Mine was: if u leave me i'll die..Buh till now she's not dead; infact she's already dating sum1 else.
Lol now tell me urs?
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
LMFAO

Mine lied so much I couldn't even keep up. The final lie was when he wanted to burn me with a cigarette to "prove his love for me", while he was keeping a huge secret about another woman behind my back. Basically, he wanted to brand me the way gang members get initiated into their gangs. I refused of course. WTH. Nutcase.
Re: Moment Of Truth. by dharay99: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
las† lie †old by my ex?
Why should i even remember dah†...
undecided
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oh! Ok moment of truth... smiley

She was a sucker , a player. I debugged her codes and there was flare up as expected a separation. Now, I still liked her and frequently missed her so I still kept the correspondence flag up. The conversation started getting deeper and a time came when she actually blew it all up. How ? She knew I was seeing another girl but still had the effrontry to tell me ' I still love you ' ( a lie I know) ... Y'know, normally, we all love to hear someone tell us that after we'd messed up , disappointing them, but this time around , its a pisser . Opened the gate for the final bye-bye ... Sobs smiley
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Can't think of one..
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO

Mine lied so much I couldn't even keep up. The final lie was when he wanted to burn me with a cigarette to "prove his love for me", while he was keeping a huge secret about another woman behind my back. Basically, he wanted to brand me the way gang members get initiated into their gangs. I refused of course. WTH. Nutcase.
Whaooo that was a psychopath you dated... hope he didn't stalk you afterwards
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
My EX never lies to me...at least I can say that about her....
Re: Moment Of Truth. by cindykaey(f): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
tobimillar:
My EX never lied to me...at least I can say that about her....
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
tobimillar:

Matter of fact, he did. I know he's crazy lol.
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Matter of fact, he did. I know he's crazy lol.

Be grateful to your God that you are alive...I have heard and seen those crazy psychopath do some terrible shiit
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
tobimillar:

Be grateful to your God that you are alive...I have heard and seen those crazy psychopath do some terrible shiit

Yup
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm never ever gonna treat you like the other guys. But then he left when he met someone else.
Re: Moment Of Truth. by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
she said...
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
tobimillar:

Most South Africans like psychopath. Please, don't ask me how I know about that.
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO

I've told girls to stop dating ghetto supper stars and gangsters. The most annoying thing is that descent men are seen as weak to ladies. It is not fair! Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Moment Of Truth. by LaJose78(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
she said...
what?
Re: Moment Of Truth. by Youngpo413: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2015
elomez:
I'm never ever gonna treat you like the other guys. But then he left when he met someone else.
I'm sure that "someone else" is having a bigger ass.

(1) (Reply)

(guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) / Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . / 3 Ways To Demand Respect In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.