Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Photos Of Hyde Park, London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (5291 Views)

Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / The Nigerian In One Hyde Park / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Hyde Park, London by miteolu(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
The rapid pace of London life and never-ending exciting activities will soon make you exhausted and you would like to take a short break before exploring new marvels of London city. Hyde Park is the best place to unwind, being away from city hustle and bustle. It is one of the eight Royal parks of London and one of the greatest parks in the world in the area of 142 hectares. Hyde park offers wide choice of activities for you to –swimming, horse riding, cycling, boating, tennis, and in winter you can also enjoy ice skating.

Hyde park is a small piece of paradise, where tranquility, about 4000 trees and Serpentine Lake create an ideal atmosphere for relaxing and forgetting about real life. Besides, the park is popular because of its fascinating landmarks such as Serpentine Lake, Rotten Row, Diana Memorial Fountain and the most famous of all -Speaker’s corner.

Rotten Row is a 6,4 kilometers long path created by William III in the 17th century. He found that the road from Kensington to Westminster is very dark and dangerous so he ordered to light it by 300 oil lamps thus creating the first lit road in England.

http://www.native9ja.com/diezani/

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by yimikaa: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Make I park for this Hyde park.

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by MosakuAW(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Journalism and nonsense story. Where is the house in the pictures above. Did you personal source for this on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by braine(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
They said she wanted to buy an apartment near the park and not the park itself. So I was expecting to see buildings.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by tpiander: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
I've heard of it but I've never been there.

is that where they say people give speeches? There was something about it in the English primer back in those days, I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hydes park indeed....but what will she do with it
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
LONDON IS TOO UGLY
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by VickJames(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Like I said in a former thread, they'll hit this woman with propaganda upon propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Mogidi: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Imagine alleging Diezani now owns Hyde Park, this is like saying she owns Central park in New York, some one is smoking authentic Tinubu weed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Mrsprof(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
This woman get mind sha.
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by alaoeri: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Robbing the nation without gun to acquire personal assets & the most painful thing is some jobless youth whose future has been stolen by her actions are still defending her.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by shizzy7(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
I repeat
Nigeria had 4 Presidents during Jonathan's regime

*Mama Patience - Administrative president
*Allison Deiziani- Functional president
*Ngozi Iweala - Ad-hoc President
*Goodluck Jonathan - Sitting President..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Mogidi: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
[s]
alaoeri:
Robbing the nation without gun to acquire personal assets & the most painful thing is some jobless youth whose future has been stolen by her actions are still defending her.
[/s]

Says one of the ediots defending corrupt Fashola.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by honourhim: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
She wants to hide her loot in hyde park. No way o. Return the loot and serve your jail term too. No rest for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by braine(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Imagine alleging Diezani now owns Hyde Park, this is like saying she owns Central park in New York, some one is smoking authentic Tinubu weed.

Ode. Did they say she wanted to buy the park? Try Reading to understand and not to react.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by stelaar(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Funny how a lot of people didnt get the sarcasm of the journalist...Op included
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Mogidi: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
braine:

Ode. Did they say she wanted to buy the park? Try Reading to understand and not to react.
Ediot mind telling me the relationship between this story and Hyde park?

On second thought don't bother, am tired of burying your kind.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by alaoeri: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Says one of the ediots defending the corrupt Fashola.
If you have a case against Fashola go court, FG has a case against Diezani & she's in court, so stop wailing & do the needful. Ode

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by hola106(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
God 9ja s in ur hand oooo
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by braine(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Ediot mind telling me the relationship between this story and Hyde park?

On second thought don't bother, am tired of burying your kind.

You don't have any point. You just like to move all over Nairaland making noise and taking swipes at people. Fool.
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by downloadwapaz(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mat
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by IGBOSON1: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
tpiander:
I've heard of it but I've never been there.

is that where they say people give speeches? There was something about it in the English primer back in those days, I think.

^^^You may be thinking of speakers corner in Hyde Park!
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
With £13billion, this woman can successfully buy Arsenal, R. Madrid, Chelsea, Man. utd and Barcelona combined ...

Pls buy Chelsea and Sack Mourinho...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by osesology(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Immaturity emanating from every comment. Why is it that unserious people are always the first to comment?
this is crazy
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by obailala(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
miteolu:
The rapid pace of London life and never-ending exciting activities will soon make you exhausted and you would like to take a short break before exploring new marvels of London city. Hyde Park is the best place to unwind, being away from city hustle and bustle. It is one of the eight Royal parks of London and one of the greatest parks in the world in the area of 142 hectares. Hyde park offers wide choice of activities for you to –swimming, horse riding, cycling, boating, tennis, and in winter you can also enjoy ice skating.

Hyde park is a small piece of paradise, where tranquility, about 4000 trees and Serpentine Lake create an ideal atmosphere for relaxing and forgetting about real life. Besides, the park is popular because of its fascinating landmarks such as Serpentine Lake, Rotten Row, Diana Memorial Fountain and the most famous of all -Speaker’s corner.

Rotten Row is a 6,4 kilometers long path created by William III in the 17th century. He found that the road from Kensington to Westminster is very dark and dangerous so he ordered to light it by 300 oil lamps thus creating the first lit road in England.

Just wondering, what's the essence of this piece?
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by damiloladuke: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
is that where Dieazani want to buy.....I must get a gun

YOU NEED AN ADMIN 4UR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
braine:

You don't have any point. You just like to move all over Nairaland making noise and taking swipes at people. Fool.
You need to be buried before your type is replicated here. Wasted sperm!
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by braine(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
emmydeep:

You need to be buried before your type is replicated here. Wasted sperm!
oga park well. you don't even make any sense.
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Kelklein(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Viktor1983(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos Of Hyde Park, London by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Our population is nt up to a billion yet a diezani will loot trillions all alone, and we still have over 20% of nigerians leaving below 200naira per day.God come to our aid ,O Lord make haste to help us!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture / "Nigeria Is Not A Nation" - Former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme Spits Fire / I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.