Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,821 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? (7361 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by khassy(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
There is this neibour of mine that lost her husband last two weeks in a ghastly motor accident, its just two weeks now, though the husband is still in mortuary but this widow in question had sex with a friend of mine, they engage in sex yesterday. "well im troubled, is there any repercusion on what they did? cc:lalasticlala, rocktation, obinoscopy

even if he slept with her later... there are still consequencesundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Advanced amebolism! D woman no try at all...its crystal clear she's bn cheating on her husband. In yorubaland,u r nt xpctd 2go out or partake in any activities atlst 4 21days. Avn sex jux 2wks afta d death of d husband may come wt a huge penalty.
bt what has d death has to do with penalty? who don die, never die?
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2015
khassy:

even if he slept with her later... there are still consequencesundecidedundecidedundecided
and what are the consequences
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by khassy(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
and what are the consequences

someone would rape his pregnant wife undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by montezz(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
ChappyChase:

You never can tell, she might have been very Decent but the incident might have changed her negatively, you're are a lady and should have know better that women don't just involve in sex not just for the pleasure but also for emotion attached, and that might be what she is yearning for...
I undastnd bt dt's nt an excuse. She shud v waited a bit longer.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Denise216(f): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
The body wants what it wants, it doesn't do away just because the usual facilitator dies.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
thanks its good to know there aint repercussion
You must be the culprit grin

2 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Denise216:
The body wants what it wants, it doesn't do away just because the usual facilitator dies.
HMM selena gomez, d heart want what it wants
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na so d tin dey sweet undecided
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chikichi042:
Na so d tin dey sweet undecided
u can imagine
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by soopamom: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
There is this neibour of mine that lost her husband last two weeks in a ghastly motor accident, its just two weeks now, though the husband is still in mortuary but this widow in question had sex with a friend of mine, they engage in sex yesterday. "well im troubled, is there any repercusion on what they did? cc:lalasticlala, rocktation, obinoscopy
The correct answer is mind your own ducking business
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by pretydiva(f): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
D op is d culprit, take it or leave it. Cos nobody will ever disclose such immoral act 2 anyone. As for ur question, d answer is yes. It might not be now,but it will surely happen.

Even if u pray 4 forgiveness,u will be forgiven buh it wouldn't change anytin. U will still face d consequences of ur action
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
ivyy:

You must be the culprit grin

You smart!!!
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
Konji is not a respecter of grief or calendars sad

Peniss go, Peniss come, vagina remain cool

As per repercussions, there isnt any, except the gods decide to punish both of them for not respecting the dead sad

btw

op, why are you so troubled over some other people's sex parole? .... Abi na you go fvck fresh widow, come begin dey reason the type of thunder wey go fit fire both of una? >: (
you gat me laughning grin funny you
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by koronic: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
thanks its good to know there aint repercussion

Why do I get d feeling that dis story is u and not ur neighbour or friend.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Maybe that's her way of dealing with her loss & grief. Sex is a distraction to some when they don't wanna deal with emotions, to purge the pain. I hope she called her dead hubby's name while coming though cheesy
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Johnnoah1st: 2:04am On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe that's her way of dealing with her loss & grief. Sex is a distraction to some when they don't wanna deal with emotions, to purge the pain. I hope she called her dead hubby's name while coming though cheesy
see post.. why did i had d feeling dat u are a slut in real life? so if its ur brother's wife dat have sex 2weeks after her husband death will u be posting dis? allways tink wit ur brain bitch and not ur pussy.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 2:40am On Oct 07, 2015
I smell d food u r trying to cook guy... It doesn't smell good to my nose because u actually said "ghastly" - an accident which doesn't involve death and the funny thing is how did your friend manage to disclose this to you? Didn't ur frnd know she just lost her husband and if that's true his spirit is still rumoring around as his body has not gone to rest yet? How come he got her to bed within this short time if they have not been into it long b4 now? Guy plssss make a better trend jorrr...
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
see post.. why did i had d feeling dat u are a slut in real life? so if its ur brother's wife dat have sex 2weeks after her husband death will u be posting dis? allways tink wit ur brain bitch and not ur pussy.

Mofo listen, is saying something different going to change what this lady did? When out-of-the-ordinary things happen, you have to look at the possible reasons. It may not be what I or anyone else would do in this situation, but it's still done by some regardless. Get your head outta your @ss, use the mushy mess in your skull & think without being too judgmental, dumbass. Grief has been known to make some people act irresponsibly eg. take up gambling, yes, have sex too & so forth. Get off your high-horse, asshole!

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by eyinjuege: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2015
OP, you should have waited a bit na. Or were you guys doing it before the poor man's demise? Pls, allow her to mourn her husband in peace at least show the dead man some respect. Wait 6months before you start playing your games.

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Chizzled06(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Definitely raises eyebrows, but you can't know for sure till your foot is in the shoe.

Always easy to judge others, especially when you've never been in the same situation.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Chizzled06:
Definitely raises eyebrows, but you can't know for sure till your foot is in the shoe.

Always easy to judge others, especially when you've never been in the same situation.

Please shout it so that mumu over there can hear you. They always type shyt without thinking, all in the name of playing judge, jury & executioner.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2015
eyinjuege:
OP, you should have waited a bit na. Or were you guys doing it before the poor man's demise? Pls, allow her to mourn her husband in peace at least show the dead man some respect. Wait 6months before you start playing your games.
d dead is dead, they cant here nor talk, so i think my friend has nothing to worry abt.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Chizzled06:

TRUE talk
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by LadyJul(f): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Some women are highly promiscuous.....dey too like fu*ck....she couldn't even wait to mourn her husband ist...pls u men should be careful in choosing a wife....na wa o..

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by koronic: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
hmmmm.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
fantazia:
and what are d repercussions?

pls tell me you are not staying at warri, delta state.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
peedeeasobie:

pls tell me you are not staying at warri, delta state.
and what if i stay there?
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by peedeeasobie(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
fantazia:
and what if i stay there?

I know a certain Igbo lady who just lost her husband that has the same report.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I know a certain Igbo lady who just lost her husband that has the same report.
is the lady beautiful and fair in complexion?
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
fantazia:
is the lady beautiful and fair in complexion?

yes, exactly.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by chomytex(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Looks asif the woman was waiting for the man to die...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With / Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? / My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.