Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. (909 Views)

Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by johnnobles: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
OK its about giving back to nairalanders. Come and learn first hand/ practical training on the production of after shave. Its actually what I do on a per time bases and presently am available fully to impact knowledge practically. If u resides in Lagos / sango/ abeokuta / Ibadan. U can harness this opportunity.
We'll buy the materials together, go into production process together, and if u have the time make sales together. It will sure be a learning experience for u. The only thing I require from you is the cost of the chemicals to use in production process. If however u dont stay in lagos and environ i can subject u to 3 days real time whatsapp training on the production process. My students here can attest to my proficiency in delivery. For more info you can call 08104908970 (or whatsapp)
Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by johnnobles: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Still very available.

Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by johnnobles: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Here
Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by johnnobles: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Waiting. Only 2 guys have harness this opportunity out of 79 views. Empower yourselves guys
Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by cheerokee(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Where in lagos??
And when would u start the production process??
Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by ishadfurnitures: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Im interested and how do I come in ? Though stays in ibadan.
Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by johnnobles: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
cheerokee:
Where in lagos??
And when would u start the production process??
I. Actually have my office in sango. The production training process is at your availability.
Re: One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product. by johnnobles: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
ishadfurnitures:
Im interested and how do I come in ? Though stays in ibadan.
Like I stated, its a one on one training of a skill aquisition, in this case it is after shave solutiion. If you can't come to lagos I equally conduct whatsapp/email practical training on this training for 3days. Please call me for more info 08104908970 or johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Read This! It may be your key to wealth. / Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary To Save Over 3,000 Jobs--Vanguard / Need IT Partners To Run A New Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.