Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,435 members, 7,891,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Lock The Keypad Of My Sony Ericsson K770i With Security Code? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Lock The Keypad Of My Sony Ericsson K770i With Security Code? (2404 Views)

I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lock The Keypad Of My Sony Ericsson K770i With Security Code? by HC: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2009
Can somebody please tell me how to lock the keypad of my Sony Ericsson K770i with security code?

Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can Some One Bared Some Selected Numbers From Calling My Number / Help: Nokia C3 Cant Access The Net. / Reason Why Iphone Is Smoother Than Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.