Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,503 members, 7,971,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:54 PM

I.t> - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.t> (620 Views)

I.T Officer / SIWES/I.T Students Zone / I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.t> by phealit: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2009
Hello,

My firm requires a reputable person to head our Marketing department. My firm deals majorly in web development, Media and online advertising for companies. You will also be a partner in the projects that we will be embarking. We will also be working with some multinational companies.
Interested persons should contact the below address with the full C.V. and other related documents.

Hints:
1- Over three years of experience
2-Good knowledge and use of computer
3-A degree or its equivalent in Marketing or related fields.

Send a mail to philiposadebe@yahoo.com with your C.V. attached.
All applications must be sent to the above email not later than A WEEK from this publication.

Osadebe Philip.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor And Nurse Needed Urgently (delta And Onitsha Plus Accomodation) / Storekeepers Needed Urgently / In Need Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.