Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,492 members, 7,932,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: (1017 Views)

My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / . / Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2009
My girl told me is good to have close female friends so that when she is gone I can easly find another. To me, is not ideal cos I want to have only her and thats why i'm working had to make the relationship end up in marriage.

She also went ahead listing why the relationship might not work
1. she is a catholic while i'm in redeem
2. and she is few months older than me

And to add more salt to the injury she is now in lagos while i'm down in the east. I find it difficult keeping sane these days!

I need suggestions: this is my first relationship!
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2009
Sorry to be blunt. . .At least she's keeping it real with you rather than leading you on. . .If it ends in marriage then good for the both of you. . .if it doesn't. . .then life goes on. . .I admire her for not getting sucked in by the fantasy most women love to believe in these days. . .

now if you can't read the handwriting written boldly on the wall. . .then i don't think anyone can help you read it. . .
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by segzicres(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2009
guy she's only tryin'na be real with you,so accept it when any shit happens.k.
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by linxon(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2009
Its her way of telling you to find someone else nicely grin
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by CHUKWUKAHE: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2009
The girl has already told to go on with ur life and look for another girl if she is not around, so better forget the relationship and go for another there are amny out there watin to have u not her.
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by webpro(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2009
all of u have fank brains (fawo, okuko)

disi gal is telling disi bobo, thati she willli start cheating on him wen she get to lagosu.
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by 190: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
@webpro
grin grin grin
u hit the nail @ d head!
Re: My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: by blacksta(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
maybe because you are ugly grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Women Marry Before 25 Years. Dont Wait For Miracle.stop listen heresy / Why Is It That When You Ask A Nigerian Woman Out: / Guess What The Cat Brought In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.